Quite possibly one of the best

..episodes of any tv show ever is on right now.
Mars University from Futurama.

Better than "Homer Goes To College"?

I could never get in to Futurama, my roommate watched it every night.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
I'm kind of partial to the 100 cups of coffee/$300 rebate episode

Now that I think about it, if I had to pick my favorite (I think I've seen them all here and there) Mar's University is a really good one.

I also loved, Amazon Women in the Mood and I like the one with the evil robot santa.

Maybe I do like the show.

Amazon Women in the Mood and the one where Fry goes to live with Bender are my favorites.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
im a fan of the show, and watch it all the time, i kind of like the one about the worms that make fry a great guy

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
I like the Slurm factory - we'd all be grossed out if we knew where half the crap we eat really comes from.

And the What If episodes are good as well.

Fr. Dougal

..episodes of any tv show ever is on right now.
Mars University from Futurama.
Lol... had that on the TV this morning during a poker/beer pong party at my place.

We were too drunk to watch it though.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Oooo, favorite Futrama episode. This is a toughy.

Anyone else get that spark of joy whenever you're up at 2 am and realize Futrama is on. It doesn't matter the episode, I just love when it's on. Fox totally blows for cancelling it.

The weird thing about F-Rama is that for a cartoon it has two of the most emotional episodes of any show I've ever seen. "Luck of the Fryrish" and "Jurassic Dog" both had utterly depressing endings.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
The weird thing about F-Rama is that for a cartoon it has two of the most emotional episodes of any show I've ever seen. "Luck of the Fryrish" and "Jurassic Dog" both had utterly depressing endings.

That's what made it such a good show. It got BETTER as it went along.

I think the best episode was the one where they go to collect honey from the giant space bees. (don't know the ep. title)

If you've seen it you'll know what I'm talking about.

I loved "A Bicyclops Built For Two" just because Married with Children was one of my first TV favorites as a kid.