Quote of the night from CNN:

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
"How do you go from a soccer match to riots all over the country??", talking about the soccer riots in Italy.

Uhhhh........... that's what soccer does, dude.

Riots and soccer go together like fat girls and black men.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Unfortunately of the main European soccer countries: England, Spain, Germany, France, Italy. (aka where the money is and best players are) Italians are the only idiots who still don't get it and continue to beat the shit out of each other... and in the last two seasons, two fans have had to die because of it, and the fuckin morons still don't get it. I've been an Italian soccer fan my whole life, I am Italian, its fuckin embarrassing and it makes Italian soccer, which should be the at the top, look like some fuckin busch-league joke. Especially when fuckin CNN talks about it.

I know no one gives a shit but I had to rant about it.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Unfortunately of the main European soccer countries: England, Spain, Germany, France, Italy. (aka where the money is and best players are) Italians are the only idiots who still don't get it and continue to beat the shit out of each other... and in the last two seasons, two fans have had to die because of it, and the fuckin morons still don't get it. I've been an Italian soccer fan my whole life, I am Italian, its fuckin embarrassing and it makes Italian soccer, which should be the at the top, look like some fuckin busch-league joke. Especially when fuckin CNN talks about it.

Which Italian team had/has the Fascist Fan section? And at least had (has?) that player who'd throw them a Nazi salute whenever he scored?

Bone Dry

I stink and I don't like me.

Paolo Di Canio he is or was the captain for the Lazio team.
(My grandfather loves the sport)

N.Y. Johnny

Fake Twitter Friend

Brother you can say that again. I agree 100% with everything you said. Sadly this won't be the last black eye from Italy either, its going to happen again.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
I watched a special on RAI today about the kid who died on Sunday. It was heart breaking.

Top Bottom