R&F Listening Thread 1-17-08...Psychotics Anonymous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Feb 15, 2005
Massachusettsville
Welcome to the R&F board, where the hosts don't yell racial epithets about presidential candidates' wives.

Oh, BTW:

Friday

Fezzing Out
May 1, 2007
elsewhere
you don't know how appropriate this greeting was :p

i am currently staring at a precious Lorazipan.... trying to decide if i save it for another day, or gobble it up to feel some sweet relief from somewhat Fez-like anxieties. decisions!!!

i hate the OnA listening thread people for playing with my emotions today.
fuckfaces
:rolleyes:

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
hi

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
This will be my last post on Wackbag until Redding comes back. Reddington is a faggot and is single handedly roooooning the Wackbag experience much like Dave rooooons the R&F experience. Good day, YMB.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
I dunno... it seems to me like Ron is really trying to get Fez to be the one to de-eclipse Dave, and I'm hoping that it works. The last few days have been pretty good, and I'm seeing it strengthening...

In my opinion.
Y'know, because I'm an anonymous messageboard coward.

AMC Cardholder number one! Buddays!
OOf.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Just got back from the doctor. Turns out I'm going to live to at least 100,000 posts, barring accident or suicide.

You have my deepest condolences. :action-sm

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Just got back from the doctor. Turns out I'm going to live to at least 100,000 posts, barring accident or suicide.

You have my deepest condolences. :action-sm
Welcome back, sir.
Your body and typing skills will survive, but that bowl of tepid oatmeal you call a sense of humor died twenty five thousand posts ago.

Stig

Jul 26, 2005
NH
Welcome back, sir.
Your body and typing skills will survive, but that bowl of tepid oatmeal you call a sense of humor died twenty five thousand posts ago.
No it didn't.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
you don't know how appropriate this greeting was :p

i am currently staring at a precious Lorazipan.... trying to decide if i save it for another day, or gobble it up to feel some sweet relief from somewhat Fez-like anxieties. decisions!!!

fuckfaces
i'm sorry you're feeling crazy today sweetie...if it's any help i'm feeling particularly crazy too
Fresh out, you need one? :action-sm
no, i just finished, but thank you for the offer.
"hi reddington"

Stig

Jul 26, 2005
NH
I just got my prescription for Lorazapem renewed at my phsical - with a refill! Wanna be Pill-Pals?:action-sm

fuckfaces
Hey, they can't reach your boobs thru the internet. What do you expect? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.