10/19. Never forget.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
What the fuck is this shit and why do I care that it's burning.

How about your lazy ass post the article.

My lazy ass refuses to click.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom

I'm wondering myself. It appears to have a Dickey's logo on its shirt. That's all I can gather.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch

You have to click or you miss gems like this:
E. Texas fast food worker charged for hot grease fight

NACOGDOCHES, TX (KTRE) - Charges are being filed against a Nacogdoches fast food worker accused of throwing hot grease in a woman's face. After an investigation of the July 23 incident, Nacogdoches Police arrested Shanequa Matthews, a worker at the Long John Silvers on the 1500 block of North Street.
A 21-year-old woman got into an argument with Matthews over personal matter, according to a previous report.
During the fight, Matthews allegedly threw a cup of scalding grease on the victim, burning her face.
The woman was treated for her injuries at a hospital.
Matthews was booked into the Nacogdoches County Jail on a charge of aggravated assault. She had bonded out by Friday.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Now that I've thought about it for three minutes, I've concluded that some Texas Stadium has some Dickey's Guy (not that I ever knew there was a Dickey's Guy) as their inspirational hero.

Coming from a town that has a fake person as our hero in front of our stadiums, it's hard to take the higher ground. But I'm doing it anyway. Fuck Texas and their Dickey's asshole. I hope Captain Dickey's burned right to the ground.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Coming from a town that has a fake person as our hero in front of our stadiums, it's hard to take the higher ground. But I'm doing it anyway. Fuck Texas and their Dickey's asshole. I hope Captain Dickey's burned right to the ground.
You can't burn the Rock.

And he was returned to the art museum a few years ago.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
I thought this was at the "Big Texan" restaurant in Amarillo

home of the 72oz steak challenge that they have billboards for all over the freeways going towards Texas

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
I thought this was at the "Big Texan" restaurant in Amarillo

home of the 72oz steak challenge that they have billboards for all over the freeways going towards Texas
Did this guy die there or at the hospital?

1966 - Klondike Bill - Under 1 HR - ATE TWO STEAK DINNERS!

Nov 29, 2006
FL

Exactly... out of context it just looks like a photo of the world's worst case of chlamydia.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005

Because the copy paste on the new board sucks.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
Because the copy paste on the new board sucks.
DALLAS (AP) - Big Tex - the 52-foot-tall metal-and-fabric cowboy that is an icon of the State Fair of Texas - has been destroyed in a fire.
Television footage showed firefighters around the structure Friday morning. Mostly all that remained of the figure was the metal structure. The fabric that made up the structure's hands and sleeves could still be seen.
A Dallas fire spokesman didn't immediately respond to an email message seeking comment.
The fair has been celebrating Big Tex's 60th birthday this year.
With a 75-gallon hat, 50-pound belt buckle and folksy, slow drawl to greet visitors - "Howdy, folks!" - Big Tex has been the star of the fair since 1952.
The fair closes Sunday.
Milestones in the life of "Big Tex," State Fair of Texas icon:
1949 -Erected as a 52-foot-tall "Santa Claus" on Nov. 10th, 1949, in Kerens to bolster the town's Christmas shopping.
1950 - Transported 60 miles to Dallas and sold to the State Fair of Texas for $750.
1952 - Transformed and unveiled as a giant cowboy named "Big Tex" and made its debut in late October as the official symbol of the State Fair of Texas.
1953 - Speaks for the first time. Over the years, six men have provided the voice for Big Tex, which says "Howdy, folks!" about 60 times a day during the fair.
1997 - Original body was rebuilt on a cage-like frame made of 4,200 feet of steel rods.
2000 - Upgraded with body movements, waving to fairgoers as they passed by to the Midway.
2002 - Turns 50, gets an all-new wardrobe and a new voice.
2012 - Destroyed in fire. Fair officials vow to rebuild icon for 2013.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
You got your Ctrl-c, Ctrl-v, highlight, click quote, boom, copy paste dude.