R.I.P.D. Aka Men in Black Of The Afterlife starring Ryan Reynolds, Jeff Bridges

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I thought about stopping it when I saw the PG-13 screen pop up. I wish I had. That looks abysmal. I'm kind of surprised Columbia isn't suing Universal, because that's a ridiculously blatant ripoff of Men in Black. I guess they figure it's not worth it, since nobody will see this.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
You know... it's not a terrible idea... why the fuck is Jeff Bridges talking like that?

Gorilla Pimp

There was a movie with Michael J Fox that had the same idea.... hell boy has kind of the same idea.... not just a men in black thing.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
There was a movie with Michael J Fox that had the same idea.... hell boy has kind of the same idea.... not just a men in black thing.
Jesus, why not include Dead Heat too?

Gorilla Pimp

Never saw Dead Heat but that trailer made me laugh.... also my question as far as all these movies go. Why do the ghost cops have guns? You're going to kill the ghost that is already dead? I'm sure they explain it in like 10 seconds in the movie and move on and you just have to accept it.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
I thought about stopping it when I saw the PG-13 screen pop up. I wish I had. That looks abysmal. I'm kind of surprised Columbia isn't suing Universal, because that's a ridiculously blatant ripoff of Men in Black. I guess they figure it's not worth it, since nobody will see this.
You made it past the shotgun with machine gun sound effects?

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
This maybe the first Jeff Bridges film I HATE. Wtff is with that accent he sounds like an asshole. Go home Dude, Duder, his Dudeness, or El Duderino if youre not into the whole brevity thing. Youre drunk

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
The Frighteners. Directed by Peter Jackson.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Never heard of it but just saw the trailer for this.

1st thing I thought of was MIB with dead people.

Looks pretty lame.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Did they have to copy Men in Black scene for scene? Holy shit, it's so blatant.

The worst part? They felt obligated to explain what R.I.P.D. Stands for. WE GET IT!!!

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Not to mention that "Rest In Peace Department" is not a joke because that's what you think it stands for. It should actually be something like "Reanimated and Incarnated Police Department." and then the acronym is RIPD. You don't just go with the thing everyone already thinks it stands for.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Not to mention that "Rest In Peace Department" is not a joke because that's what you think it stands for. It should actually be something like "Reanimated and Incarnated Police Department." and then the acronym is RIPD. You don't just go with the thing everyone already thinks it stands for.
You do when you're just churning out bullshit like this.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Ehh... Looks dumb, maybe watchable.

I'm guessing the Dude talks that way because he died in the 1800s or something.

I'm guessing the Dude talks that way because he died in the 1800s or something.
It could have been so full of win if he had been inspired by this fella, I reckon he sounds a bit like a man from that era.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
You know what, I am tempted to go see it just because it is not a sequel or reboot of something else. If nothing else, it is an OP from Hollywood for once.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
You know what, I am tempted to go see it just because it is not a sequel or reboot of something else. If nothing else, it is an OP from Hollywood for once.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
I think half of the film budget was on Advertising...Every 5 min there are ads on Serius on EVERY channel!!! Same with the rock fm radio station here.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
This makes me think of a very shitty, broadly comedic Brimstone.

This has to be a bomb.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator