R.I.P. HUDSON

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
He's with Janice now...poor bastard cant catch a break.
Hope he's far the hell away from goddam Janice and that fucking laugh. Was happy I'd never have to skip part of the show again because of that screech.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
What if there was a paperwork mix-up and he ended up in Jew Heaven?
There is no Jew heaven, they are non-believers of such a place.

Thus then, Hell is their choice, a.k.a. the inlaws place during the high holidays.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Poor Pete is dead and buried but
Facebook is still posting shit in his name.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Poor Pete is dead and buried but
Facebook is still posting shit in his name.
A friend of mine from high school died a few years ago. His wife (I believe) is keeping his Facebook active. Freaks me out when I see he's online and active in messenger. Very shortly before he died, he changed his profile picture to a skull, similar to the Punisher logo.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
A friend of mine from high school died a few years ago. His wife (I believe) is keeping his Facebook active. Freaks me out when I see he's online and active in messenger. Very shortly before he died, he changed his profile picture to a skull, similar to the Punisher logo.
This is different. Some of the sites that people take "quizzes" on get your approval in the fine print to post shit in your name. My wife did that and I'll see where she supposedly posted stuff when she's sleeping or at work. I post very little on FB and never do those games and quizzes. It's far too invasive for my liking. They don't have my real email addy or phone number either.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
This is different. Some of the sites that people take "quizzes" on get your approval in the fine print to post shit in your name. My wife did that and I'll see where she supposedly posted stuff when she's sleeping or at work. I post very little on FB and never do those games and quizzes. It's far too invasive for my liking. They don't have my real email addy or phone number either.
Gotcha. I don't do any of the games/quizzes either. I have very sophisticated ad-blocking on my router so it filters out most of Facebook (and everyone else's) ad crap, at least when I am at home.

Queen_Bona

When my friend died, facebook was posting stuff on her birthday and her friends were getting the "you've been facebook friends for X years" messages with photos of her. It made us feel super uncomfortable, so I got facebook to "memorialize" her page. They said they require a death certificate, but I said it's impossible for me to get it for them, so they accepted an online obituary and a photograph of her grave.
I think you can send Hudson's obituary to them and those things will stop popping up.
Here is the link.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Good find. I think it would be overstepping to do that in regards to my high school friend. I am 99.9% sure it's his wife that is keeping the account active. Plus other people post on it around his birthday, or when other facebook memories show up, etc. No harm, no foul. But, for the stuff like BB1 posted, that would be a good reason to do it.

Queen_Bona

That friend's only surviving family was her senile mother and a husband who died shortly after her. I wouldn't have done it if she had any family who could decide what to do with her profile. After she died (it was a sudden death), her husband didn't announce the fact on her facebook page, so people were still sending her funny pictures and so on. It was a bit upsetting.

lajikal

Hope he's far the hell away from goddam Janice and that fucking laugh. Was happy I'd never have to skip part of the show again because of that screech.
Brave man. I tried going back to listen after 5 or 10 minutes only to get drum-piercing shockwaves blasted in my ears. It was Insta-Off and skip the show, even if just a couple minutes in.