R+ ??? listening thread : Ron has got to be embarrassed at this point 07/05-07/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
> Ron has got to be embarrassed at this point

indeed

Poon Slayer

Reissued Regret
I know so little about that whole Casey Anthony thing.

JasonDelaney

So, I'm glad they're live. Is there a Fez character today? And will we see him before the last hour of the show?

loganfield

I am a silly goose.
45 minutes in....no Fez....he should be charged with robbery every time he collects his paycheck.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
All you need to know: crazy bitch is crazy.
I was watching the HLN broadcast and they have been showing rubes taking their picture next to the place where Caylee's remains were found. I hate everything about this fucking case, including myself for watching it.

phillyfranko

I was watching the HLN broadcast and they have been showing rubes taking their picture next to the place where Caylee's remains were found. I hate everything about this fucking case, including myself for watching it.
Yeah my parents are into it also...we should have RUBE shirts made up , and make certain WB members wear them ^^^^^

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
I read the article on Grantland.com.... and Simmons has a point. It's really interesting.

phillyfranko

We need a FEZ cam and a live feed into his brain... a penn-nay fo yo thouts,,,Fez-zay ...

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
I don't give a shit about the people involved either, but I did enjoy watching the trial. It's nice to see actual reality on TV for a change instead of scripted reality. I only live an hour drive from Orlando, so every local network carried the trial with no breaks.
My only hope for the verdict is a mistrial so I can watch the sequel. Other than that I don't give a shit if she walks or dies.
I'm kind of tempted to take a ride out to the neighborhood to see the clusterfuck of media, law enforcement, and emotionally involved morons for myself.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I was thinking more like...Cookie Cookie Cookie...Kiss Kiss Kiss (inner voice saying...say something, stupid...anything...stop locking up...i am sorry...
Could be that. Or..."I wish the show would get over so I can get to the bank and steal/deposit another giant paycheck."

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
So you're supposed to work with retards all day and NOT get drunk???

phillyfranko

I want a shirt with "Blueberries" on the front , and "Not a stand alone Fruit" on the back...

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I want a shirt with "Blueberries" on the front , and "Not a stand alone Fruit" on the back...
Get in contact with Opie's brother Elmo, he makes all sorts of shirts with catch phrases on them.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Mark Zito in Da HOUSE !!!

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Spanky Frank is on the mic talking about why Nice Guys finish last.

& Intern with No Name said he will have several pieces completed by the end of the week.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Do you think that Mark Zito is raging underneath or Ron is being a puppet master bringing out Zito's aggressive side?

Status
Not open for further replies.