R truth! You just got got, nigga!

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
There is speculation that Evan Bourne and a member of the Survivor Series match were smoking synthetic marijuana and that both were chosen during a random piss tests and popped hot for synthetic marijuana. Bourne was suspended while the other lucky devil was fined and allowed to work that match.

Hmmm....
In accordance with the Talent Wellness Program, WWE (NYSE:WWE) has suspended Ron Killings (R-Truth) for 30 days effective immediately for his first violation of the company’s policy.
Not a work, posted on the WWE Corporate website as is their policy for a suspension.

http://corporate.wwe.com/news/2011/2011_11_22.html

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
I don't get it, you're saying Bourne was suspended and the "other" guy got fined. But your quote says that R-Truth got suspended. Which one was it?

Kugzilla

Roar. Go: Eagles, Flyers, Philles, Buckeyes, etc.
Oct 7, 2005
Northern Virginia
I've heard Bourne, Slater, and Truth all tested positive at the same time a few weeks ago.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Yeah, both Bourne & Slater served their suspensions immediately. I think they're on their way back soon

As for Truth, if he just got suspended now, I understand why WWE held off; couldn't kill that angle immediately. It's not fair, but I understand their thinking behind it

Explains why they ended Raw with Miz hitting Truth with his finisher on the ramp

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
They tried to make it sound like one guy was seen smoking and tested positive for marijuana, which according to WWE policy is a $2500 fine as opposed to the synthetic stuff/spice which is now a month long suspension. Heath THA GOD Slater, the One Man Rock Band, and Evan Bourne, were suspended for spice immediately but R Truth wasn't.

It is a conspiracy against white people. And Kofi Kingston, because Air Boom dropping the belts sucked big time for him.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
Fuckin' idiots. Stick to smoking real weed if you have to smoke something. Pay the 2500 fine and continue your career.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Explains why they ended Raw with Miz hitting Truth with his finisher on the ramp
They are building to Miz & Punk for Rumble too

Makes you wonder why Miz took the pin from Rock though

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Meltzer:
In the case of Ron Killings, we have it confirmed his suspension was for a marijuana substitute, presumably Spice, and that the test result came in several weeks ago. According to someone with complete knowledge of the situation, Killings was informed around the same time Bourne was suspended that he had failed the test for a marijuana substitute. Because he was not suspended, he presumed he was not being suspended, based on the idea that they had the European tour and he was in the main event at Survivor Series. He was never told anything different and had no idea he was being suspended until 11/22. We were told the writers were also not informed of anything, and that this had nothing to do with the lack of heat put on he and Miz to build the show. Michael Hayes had told Miz and Truth that for this main event there was no need to get heat, which nobody understood but felt to mean Rock was going to sell the show whether they did an angle or not, so why bother. Vince McMahon ordered the R-Truth babyface turn because he felt Raw only has two babyfaces that were over, Cena and Punk, and if one gets hurt the depth was bad. Plus, McMahon felt there was great potential in Little Jimmy merchandise.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Vince McMahon ordered the R-Truth babyface turn because he felt Raw only has two babyfaces that were over, Cena and Punk, and if one gets hurt the depth was bad. Plus, McMahon felt there was great potential in Little Jimmy merchandise.
Vince can't be that stupid. R-Truth sucks as a face.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Vince can't be that stupid. R-Truth sucks as a face.
He was never a face with this character version though
I can see it though but I think he has huge potential as a psychotic heel but in real life he is supposed to be a very funny guy that Vince enjoys so hence his "humor"

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I hope he has to come back as Pretty Ricky and tag team with Goldust.

Anyways, there are people who are saying he should have only got a warning or something because he is "big." Fuck that. Morrison, Mysterio, Orton and others all had suspensions so why not R Truth?

What an absolute buffoon the guy was to smoke the substitute instead of the real thing, though. 1 month off of television and a face turn will kill his career.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Seriously as long as the wrestlers aren't doing it before their matches, why does the WWE care if their talent smokes weed. Regardless if its synthetic or the real thing.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
Seriously as long as the wrestlers aren't doing it before their matches, why does the WWE care if their talent smokes weed. Regardless if its synthetic or the real thing.
I'm sure they don't really care, but ever since Benoit they know it would be a PR nightmare for them if they didn't start actually testing and imposing consequences on those that fail.