Rachel Maddow...brawd or guy? [Or just a dykey cunt]

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
I say guy

Anyone else getting annoyed at this guys "Gun stat" promo on 202?

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
Sep 24, 2005
MN
guy... what's the promo?... i haven't heard it yet.

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Oct 13, 2004
Masshole
Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Butch Dyke

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Oct 13, 2004
Masshole
Anyone else getting annoyed at this guys "Gun stat" promo on 202?
Oh shit, there was a question?
Yeah, another liberal CUNT bull dyke that wants guns only in the hands of criminals and not the law abiding citizens so they can protect themselves, someone tell this CUNT that home invasions are on the RISE!

No common sense, and they wonder why air america failed.

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
She wears the pants and the short hair.

Rachel is 33 years old and lives in New York City and rural Western Massachusetts with her partner, artist Susan Mikula.

Haeder

South Dakota
Mar 30, 2005
She wears the pants and the short hair.

Rachel is 33 years old and lives in New York City and rural Western Massachusetts with her partner, artist Susan Mikula.

Susan Mikula.......is she a great big fat person?

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
She seriously might be the best "female who looks like a male" I've ever seen.
He's fantastic.

FellowTraveler

Frank Reynolds is my hero
Jul 24, 2005
Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Butch Dyke
QFT

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Whatever you think of her butchiness, she's a brilliant woman. She's a Rhodes scholar with a doctorate in political science. Granted you can have a doctorate and still be dumb as dirt, but she's not. I may not agree with her liberal point of view but she makes intelligent arguments most of the time.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
Whatever you think of her butchiness, she's a brilliant woman. She's a Rhodes scholar with a doctorate in political science. Granted you can have a doctorate and still be dumb as dirt, but she's not. I may not agree with her liberal point of view but she makes intelligent arguments most of the time.
Also, it is possible to have a doctorate and at the same time be boring, unoriginal, and not entertaining.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Ugh. I lived in rural western massachussetts most of my life, my parents still do.
I even know how to spell it. There is nothing the people who live in the hilltowns hate more than the New York summer dwellers.
These two embody the reason. If they had any influence, they'd tell us we can't have any guns in our houses. Guns are still tools for the farmers and rural landowners up there.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Hey, you know what? Here's a gun stat for ya. In vermont, you can just go buy a Handgun and carry it around. No special permits. Just don't be a felon and show proof of age & residence and buy yourself a handgun. Then carry it wherever you like.

You know where Vermont rates in Violent Crime Per Capita? 49th!

Guess who's first????

Ding Ding Ding Ding DIng!!!! THe District Of Columbia!!!! Where nobody's allowed to carry!

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Hey, you know what? Here's a gun stat for ya. In vermont, you can just go buy a Handgun and carry it around. No special permits. Just don't be a felon and show proof of age & residence and buy yourself a handgun. Then carry it wherever you like.

You know where Vermont rates in Violent Crime Per Capita? 49th!

Guess who's first????

Ding Ding Ding Ding DIng!!!! THe District Of Columbia!!!! Where nobody's allowed to carry!

There's a lot of interesting dynamics going on in Vermont. What you said is true, but counterintuitive given the influx of ultra liberals to the state, especially in the southernmost areas.
A lot of the lack of crime comes from the lack of big cities, and the corresponding inability to be anonymous. Also, Earl would be very uncomfortable there. An oddity, you might say.

For me, the gun laws in MA are barely any more of an obstacle than you describe in VT. That's because I lived in a rural town where the chief had no problem issuing a class A permit for 'all lawful purposes'. However, it isn't a 'shall-issue' state, so the city chiefs can and do refuse to issue to eligible law abiding people.
I'm just learning the way Florida law works, it seems in favor of the good guys.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Also, it is possible to have a doctorate and at the same time be boring, unoriginal, and not entertaining.
I don't disagree with that, but again, she's also pretty intelligent at times.

She reminds me of Tucker Carlson
She used to appear on his show on MSNBC when he was on at night. It was kind of hard to tell them apart at times ;)