Radio Shark appreciation thread

monkeyjuice

Savage Animall!!!
He is a hero among men and always brings something worthwhile to the show:fu4: All hail teh radioshark!!!

Always is a bit much.. I'd give him 1 out of 5.

..although, I can't hate someone who gave us the "backwards swasticker" call.

cozzie

head retard
hey can I get one of them cards?

hey can I get one of them cards?

I'd love to let you.. but my hands are tied.

The best you can hope for is an offshoot, the F.W.H.A.A.D.C.T.P.B.W.T.M.A.C.A.T.B.P.O.A.G.B.O.C.I.I. .. but untill then, I don't know what to tell you.

GDRC

This is what I do now
Just the word the who.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
The Radio Shark very well might be the worst caller to a radio show ever. And that includes Striker. He has never made me laugh or feel the least bit entertained.

Frankie_Ballz

wear no bag, spread the hiv
Fuck radio shark. He has never contributed anything of value to R&F just a bunch of shitty tapings and fucking stink bombs, he sucks.

TonyBagels

Gemutlichkeit
Billy, I absolutely love the last man standing pic

Redding

Why can't us?
The only thing Radioshark has brought to the show is the stinkbombs at live events...but i really cant say nothing since im a horrible caller as well...

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
The only thing Radioshark has brought to the show is the stinkbombs at live events...but i really cant say nothing since im a horrible caller as well...
But you make jokes and references that have some humor value. Radio Shark does none of that. At least not in an entertaining or funny way. He can't even go to a gathering without being a douchey hack with stink bombs.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
The Radio Shark very well might be the worst caller to a radio show ever. And that includes Striker. He has never made me laugh or feel the least bit entertained.

In a backwards kinda way, I'll take that as a compliment

zerofischer

a reading from the book of Bennington
everytime he says "a radioshark production" i get the biggest douche chills. worst caller. and i think it was blowhard who did the backward swasticker/just the world the who lines not radioshark.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Just the word... the who (yes I know it was said already but he said it like three times in the song)

Redding

Why can't us?
I use to be a old time Graffity artist...

underdog423

everytime he says "a radioshark production" i get the biggest douche chills. worst caller. and i think it was blowhard who did the backward swasticker/just the world the who lines not radioshark.
Nope. It was definitely Radio Shark.

Is it the Radio Shark or Bobo with the pre taped bits.. I just do not know any more.

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
he.......he's more enjoyable than ESD.

That's the best I can do.

Repent 13

i'm actually a fan of the shark. he's such a jackass and just derails the show, i love it.

W

wapibangi

He's by far the best caller. His smashing of John Mayer's self-important song might be the best joke anyone made in 2006. I still laugh when I think of his “…and I’m gonna tell.” It's even better in retrospect, because I think Mayer was a dick to RnF. His graffity bit is in the lead for 2007 (of course, this excludes Ron, who has more lines in a day than everyone else does in a month or year).