Radio Shock Jock Anthony Cumia Arrested for Domestic Violence

I guess the rumors that Gavin talked about were half true.

Danny never called the cops on Ant, but it wasn't Vinny who called the cops, it was the step mother.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
He made several bad decisions that day which he talks about.

She is a leaching crazy cunt though.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
He made several bad decisions that day which he talks about.

She is a leaching crazy cunt though.
Well shit, we all knew that going in here. AntH should not fuck crazy 17 year old pussy; there's just no way that shit ever ends well.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Well shit, we all knew that going in here. AntH should not fuck crazy 17 year old pussy; there's just no way that shit ever ends well.
Everyone should fuck crazy 17 year old pussy (I think she's much older than that, btw), but nobody should let them move in, or continue to live in our NYC apartment indefinatly.

He shoulda tossed her out on her ass the moment he was done with her.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Everyone should fuck crazy 17 year old pussy (I think she's much older than that, btw), but nobody should let them move in, or continue to live in our NYC apartment indefinatly.

He shoulda tossed her out on her ass the moment he was done with her.
Formal eviction proceedings should have been done, with a nice long legal paper-trail.

Landlord/tenant court in NY, almost always favors the tenants.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
She wasn't technically a tenant. It all boils down to: he is way too nice to these bitches.

Last edited:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Formal eviction proceedings should have been done, with a nice long legal paper-trail.

Landlord/tenant court in NY, almost always favors the tenants.
If she doesn't have a signed lease, she's not a tenant. If she's living in the property, then she's a guest, and, if the owner of the property says so, she's a trespasser.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
If she doesn't have a signed lease, she's not a tenant. If she's living in the property, then she's a guest, and, if the owner of the property says so, she's a trespasser.
Been there, thrown that bitch out.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
One piece of mail with her name, current address. No charges.

'Take it up with civil court' says the flatfoot...

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
I'd say as bad as it was Ant dodged a fucking bullet. It's amazing to me even with allll his connections, massive wealth and expert lawyer how badly fucked over he was

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I'd say as bad as it was Ant dodged a fucking bullet. It's amazing to me even with allll his connections, massive wealth and expert lawyer how badly fucked over he was
Domestic violence is a bad one.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I want to say she was like 22 not 17

She acted 14, or has the actual mentality of a 14 year old

If you are going to play this game with girls just make sure you get one without rich parents, so when shit drops they have no means of coming after yo, or are too stupid to do anything.

Goddamn that bitch was annoying on Periscope, and certainly NOT a piece of ass worth any of this trouble

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I'm sure Ant has learned his lesson.
lol...

Breaking News: Radio "Shock Jock" Anthony Cumia pleads not guilty to allegations he engaged in drunken, depraved shenanigans with twelve year old psychotic girl, possibly involving guns and a cute cat."

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I'm sure he's out cruising playgrounds now that he's in the clear.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sir Anthony would never cruise a playground. High school dismissal time is his creeper MO.