Radio Wars: OnA vs. RnF softball on XM

Maddog62

Dark Lord of PEST
Apr 17, 2005
I hear OnA talking about the WNEW softball game the other day and thought it would be a great idea. This is how it works... Both teams man there rosters with the show staff all others will be drafted from a pool of celebrities and show characters. (Jay Mohr, Big AAAA) They can do the show on a Saturday live on XM and sell tix at the ball field to support the philly cop charity or something.... Finally Ronnie's team vs. Opie's team..... Any feedback.

Earth2murf

HATES EVERYONE!!!
Apr 2, 2005
i like it......a lot.................but i also like the smell of my own farts

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
The ball-field would have to have lots of limo parking for all the fancy radio personalities that would show up.

PMB917

Black Earl fan since day one
Oct 4, 2004
Sam, Than and Danny vs ESD Earl and Lillly.....Team RnF wins hands down!

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Ron and Fez Powers Activate!!!

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
ESD Would be assassinated. Win goes to O&A.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Win would go to O&A, only because ESD would be licking Anthony's balls the whole time rather than playing the actual game.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
I say do the game at Yankee Stadium before it closes, or wait till it closes and they make it into a park, and then do it. The WNEW softball games were in Jersey and I had no way to get there, so it sucked.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Who the fuck would want to go to the Bronx?
Honestly, I'd prefer to go to The Bronx than Newark, NJ. Wasn't that where the WNEW games were? Anyway, no matter what, I think The Bronx is way much classier, cleaner, and way better than Jersey.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
As long as it's intramural we know Earl can kick tons of ass.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
As long as it's intramural we know Earl can kick tons of ass.
yeah , didn't he say his average was like .999 ?

whatever he said
i'm sure it was one of his
lies of the day

like the idea Maddog

Maddog62

Dark Lord of PEST
Apr 17, 2005
Well I sent e-mails to Dave and Ron with no answer. I guess well see. I much perfer shit eating to vomit eating. Acid lots of acid.....

sd187

yousabird
Mar 13, 2005
I see earl or dave with a horrific compound fracture after sliding into 2nd base.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Great idea, but the shows share so many personalities could they field 2 whole teams?

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
its a great idea and if they need to recruit any listeners i play in the spring and fall and im probably a career .750 hitter