Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
From Danny's Facebook:

Secret Show To The Future PART 2!

Posted on September 8, 2011

So. I figured it was time to do this again. Since the first (and only) “Secret Show…To The Future” way back in 2008 on XM Satellite Radio people have asked when another one would happen. This was back when I could really do anything I wanted on XM202 on Saturdays so programming something like this was just a lot easier to get done. Last time was sorta just “thrown together” and for the sequel, I’d like to make this a little bigger, a little grander than the first.

The first main change will be the addition of video. This will be a full video broadcast with multiple cameras. The second change will be..SECRET GUESTS. Aside from myself, Anthony and the regulars a few extra seats have been offered up and as the broadcast gets closer I should have more details for everyone.

Now for one of my favorite parts…what makes a fun movie related event even better?? How about a gig poster to mark the occasion! I’ve decided to commission an artist to produce a print based on this momentous occasion. I have no other details at the moment, but this will be a very limited production run and all the proceeds will be donated to TeamFox to benefit Michael J. Fox’s Parkinsons research. So if this print sounds like something you’re going to want - leave a comment!! I’m pretty sure I know what the run should be but if there’s just an overwhelming demand I will consider upping it.

Keep checking back here as I will be updating this site as much as possible with up to date news and info. I will post a time once it is absolutely set in stone.

This is heavy.
By the way, the blog says it will air on Saturday, November 5. Time TBA.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
So is this a LFTC thing rather than a Sirius thing?

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
So is this a LFTC thing rather than a Sirius thing?
Yeah. Danny and Ant alluded to it on a recent LFTC but didn't really say much about what they were actually planning, except that it would be something that's never been done before (if this is indeed what they were talking about).

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
What is the "Secret Show... To The Future"? I wasn't a listener when they did it last time.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
What is the "Secret Show... To The Future"? I wasn't a listener when they did it last time.
It was a SNV show from 2008 where Ant and Danny watched Back to the Future and pretty much got hammered at the same time.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
It was a SNV show from 2008 where Ant and Danny watched Back to the Future and pretty much got hammered at the same time.
It was Ant, Danny, Sam, Travis, and Than. They got everyone synchronized at home with a copy of BTTF and just did an MST3K style show, goofing on it and shit. It was fucking great.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Yay

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
It was Ant, Danny, Sam, Travis, and Than. They got everyone synchronized at home with a copy of BTTF and just did an MST3K style show, goofing on it and shit. It was fucking great.
Here is the BTTF Secret Show from 7-27-2008 on the SNV as well as the original Secret Show on 4-12-2008.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UB84ZVOV
That does sound pretty cool. Thanks OA, I'll check it out when I get some free time.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I really think it's awesome that they're doing a donation to Michael J. Fox's organization! Very cool, guys....

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I really think it's awesome that they're doing a donation to Michael J. Fox's organization! Very cool, guys....
I bet they'll get a very nice, illegible thank you note in return.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I bet they'll get a very nice, illegible thank you note in return.
BOOO. I love Michael, and he was one of the nicest guys when I met him a few years back at the Museum of T.V. & Radio in NYC. And he didn't jiggle around as much as he used to when he was first diagnosed with the Parkinson's. I think he's on better meds these days.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
BOOO. I love Michael, and he was one of the nicest guys when I met him a few years back at the Museum of T.V. & Radio in NYC. And he didn't jiggle around as much as he used to when he was first diagnosed with the Parkinson's. I think he's on better meds these days.
Having a shit ton of cash at your disposal can afford certain luxuries, see Magic Johnson and Patrick Swa.... Magic Johnson.

Im excited to see this, BTTF 2 is the best of the trilogy and the gaping plot holes and time travel anachronisms should make for one hell of an entertaining show.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Im excited to see this, BTTF 2 is the best of the trilogy
Hold on, hold on, hold on. Have you ever shit in 2015?

Seriously though, this gives me reason to live throughout September and October.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
I'm psyched. From what I remember, the first one was awesome.