Radiohead fans

highway23

I miss NY wings
Jan 24, 2006
NC
On the 10th anniversary of Radiohead’s OK Computer,
Stereogum has put together a covers-version of the complete album called OKX
Featuring Cold War Kids, John Vanderslice, Flash Hawk Parlor Ensemble (aka Chris Funk from The Decemberists), etc.

Read about and download it for free here:
http://www.stereogum.com/okx/

you won't be disappointed

bermygoon

May 16, 2006
I hated Kid A the first couple of years but now it is my favourite radiohead album.

Incredfuckable album and ahead of its time. Seriously I don't understand how people can say that album sucks.

My order would be:
1. Kid A (listening to national Athem right now actually-reminds me of the chaos of 9-11)
2. Okay Computer
3. The Bends
4. Hail to the Thief
5. Pablo Honey
6. Amnesiac

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
that sounds awesome, has anyone heard the reggae version of OK computer

BlackNinja

How'd your parents die?
Jan 25, 2006
Miami
when you consider that Kid A and Amnesiac were supposed to be a double album, but they ditched that idea at the last minute, that would have been a fucking incredible double album

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
My order would be:
1. Kid A (listening to national Athem right now actually-reminds me of the chaos of 9-11)
2. Okay Computer
3. The Bends
4. Hail to the Thief
5. Pablo Honey
6. Amnesiac
Holy Shite! You place Amnesiac last? ...wow.

I say:
1. OK Computer
2. The Bends
3. Kid A
4. Amnesiac
5. Hail To the Theif
6. Pablo Honey

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
when you consider that Kid A and Amnesiac were supposed to be a double album, but they ditched that idea at the last minute, that would have been a fucking incredible double album
I agree. In fact on my mp3 player, I have it titled "Kid Amnesiac" and it plays like it's a double album.

Radiohead should have had the balls to put out a double album.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
Easy Star All Star's "Radio Dread"

PM if you want it.
i got it its awesome....does anyone have towering above the rest its a compilation of live cuts and b sides that has been tape traded for years i could never find it complete online....does anyone know about it and where i could get it?

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
i got it its awesome....does anyone have towering above the rest its a compilation of live cuts and b sides that has been tape traded for years i could never find it complete online....does anyone know about it and where i could get it?
try a gay bar.... fag

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
this from the guy whos favorite comic book character is a girl

(yes i know harley quinn is great i just dont have a comeback, but for a fag dont i bang a hot girl)
yes for a queer you have a very attractive and friendly beard.

We got to hang again soon, me and AF are probably gonna go to the philly show so hopefully then.

And harley is my fav batman character not comic character... I would have a real hard time picking a all time fav comic book character