Raise?

Raise:

• The raise will be given and it will be more than adequate.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
On the raise, So will it happen? How will it go down? Another week?

Aero 1

no pee in my butt? wackbag fucking blows.

Southtown

God I hope they don't and he really does leave. People used to bitch about hearing Danny on the show too much. Sam is getting so bad I hear him more then Jimmy now. Its starting to become the OnAs show.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Too many options. I'm so confused....

The Keeed

Anything he wants if they'd just stop bitching about this and management for like 3 days.

Having actually spoken with HR people at Sirius XM, I do hope for Sam's sake this is a bit. They're not exactly forthcoming with money.

CousinDave

Having actually spoken with HR people at Sirius XM, I do hope for Sam's sake this is a bit. They're not exactly forthcoming with money.

Maybe if Sam were to sue the company they would give him a raise.

DeadAnus

They actually pay that useless cunt? Give Erock a raise!

blueribbie

registered dick hole
I turned the channel two days in a row because of this shit. It's just lazy boring radio.

If they give him anything, it will be a pittance. A paltry sum. A sixpence. One ha'penny.

Token White Guy

Continuously Jaded
WWE and fish sticks. Tell that twinkish racially confused boy to eat a piece of steak.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
He'll be given a half of a half percent.

CousinDave

Erik
Danny
Travis
Sam
Derek
Troy

The show does seem over staffed

motherfer

Sam gets a raise. But he has to fire someone to get. "cough" E-Rock "cough"

FatassTitePants

Redundant Uninteresting and Redundant
Erik
Danny
Travis
Sam
Derek
Troy

The show does seem over staffed
Seems fair to me. R&F have Chris Stanley, Pepper Hicks, and Peppy Pants=60% of the O&A crew. Not bad for mid-afternoon.

Hello=]

Seems fair to me. R&F have Chris Stanley, Pepper Hicks, and Peppy Pants=60% of the O&A crew. Not bad for mid-afternoon.
Pepper does everything all of the O A crew do. He even books some guests and doesn't get paid shit apparently. Even opie brought it up but didn't mention names about pepper getting fucked over.

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Option overload - I'll go with no vote at all.

Glad to hear Opie defended P. Hicks. Peppy is a saint on eart'.

And seriously, when you lay out a list of the people behind the scenes - they don't need interns.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
God I hope they don't and he really does leave. People used to bitch about hearing Danny on the show too much. Sam is getting so bad I hear him more then Jimmy now. Its starting to become the OnAs show.
I turned the channel two days in a row because of this shit. It's just lazy boring radio.
Die.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
I'm going with WWE memorabilia and fish sticks...thats what he would spend any raise on anyway so just cut out the middleman

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
As much as I would love to see Sam get a raise after they wouldn't give one to East Side Dave, he'll get nothing.