Ralphie May Completely Bombs at Spike VGAs

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
Jun 1, 2006
Listen, I know the boys owe Ralphie. I can respect him for that. But the only time I've laughed at the guy is when he brought up his relatives dying in a plane crash. That was comedy gold and if someone has a clip of that, I beg for you to share.

So poor Ralphie did the SpikeTV Video Game Awards last night and wasn't able to rouse a few laughs from the sk8rboi crowd. Here is video of the poor bastard performing to crickets.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/144270.html

Why was he so nervous? I don't get it.

Jan 3, 2006
In Fleas Mom's Box
I saw him on Comedy Central recently. He hasn't lost one damn bit of weight. I met his wife. She's a major bitch. Fuck them both.

mybysigh

i don't want to be a New Wackbagger anymore
Mar 14, 2005
Philly
Not saying I found it funny, but I think they had him on one of those Howard Dean type mikes. The ones that are designed to only pick up the one talking and not the crowd noise.

. . . or he could have bombed.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
Yikes... I watched part of that, but didn't catch Ralphie in the promo spots... (I was only half watching)

He is wayyyyy funnier than that.

He was probably constrained to only the fat jokes.

and WTF? Has he gotten even bigger? ... or is it just me?...

----

I love Ralphies comedy and natural presence, but that was anything but natural...

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
Didn't he lose a lot of weight on the VH1 Celebrity Fit Club thing? Did he gain it back & more?

Dr. Ian Smith must be proud.

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
Austin TX
Same for Dane Cook at the MTV awards, it's all in the editing. Unless you're hosting and have a monologue, comedians shouldn't be able to do rushed time for an award show.

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
Same for Dane Cook at the MTV awards, it's all in the editing. Unless you're hosting and have a monologue, comedians shouldn't be able to do rushed time for an award show.
Dane's was awful, wasnt it? cringe worthy as not a sound of laughter was heard...

CaraC

A real giirrrrllllllllllllllllll
Jun 1, 2005
MA
I actually LIKE Ralphie May and I cringed... his fat jokes were his crutch WAY too much and the fact that he has gotten EVEN BIGGER makes it that much more cringeworthy... yikes

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Would be cooler if they got a real gamer like Bob Kelly or Patrice to do this and you know they'd kill.

Palaver

But Enough Of This
Jul 24, 2005
boooooooo

Raphie can be funny at times. This was not one of them.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
well, he saved the boys, but fuck that. He's fat, he's on sirius, and he bombed horribly

KOTT

Feb 19, 2007
god his fat thing is getting OLD. dude has a serious and will be fatal overeating problem. its disugsitng and not funny anymore. he needs to take control of his diet and eating. dude has a kid, being a pig isnt cool. you can only maintain size like his by eating thousands of calories everyday. it isnt a health thing, its food addiction

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Oooof.

That crowd was cold going into it and he started off bad by taking cracks at a system that probably was loved by at least a 1/3 of the rooms' fanboys. It'd be like making fun of Osama at a Wahhabi Conference. Should have just kept to his old routine and try and work the crowd if anything.

tmbrwn

Dec 6, 2004
Columbus,Ohio
When he came on i was telling my girl friend about how funny he is, and she sat down to watch this train wreak. She just walked away disappointed in me for even telling her about him.