Ramen

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I picked up a case of ramen noodles at Sam's Club over the summer when my family was here visiting. My nieces wanted them, so we got them, figuring someone would eat what was left after they left.

My mother-in-law eats them all the time, but usually just buys a few packs here and there at the supermarket. One day I was starving and beat so I had some, they were just as I remembered.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Nothing like dragging up a 10 year old thread.....

I have been buying cases of ramen from Costco (it’s like $8 for 50 of them)
I noticed over the last few years the noodles have “changed” and I’m not as fond of them as I used to be, the texture has changed and I’m not crazy about them (not that you should ever be crazy about eating shitty ramen noodles)
So, on my adventure to the Indian market yesterday I picked up some of these;

I really like them, the spice packet has a little spice to it and the texture of the noodles is more to my liking
Nissin Raoh noodles are the best quality single serve pack by far.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Only here could Ramen noodles be discussed as gourmet cuisine.

Only here could Ramen noodles be discussed as gourmet cuisine.
You can cajigger instant ramen to make it more like real Japanese ramen shop's ramen.

You could make your own ramen like this. I do it sometimes, but a lot of ingredients go into making that god damn broth.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
You can cajigger instant ramen to make it more like real Japanese ramen shop's ramen.

You could make your own ramen like this. I do it sometimes, but a lot of ingredients go into making that god damn broth.

Not gonna deny, that looks pretty damn tasty. You made it?

ChimneyFish

Believe it or not, it's just meeee
I made "Mongolian meatballs and ramen" a few months back. I used some sort of green ramen. Wasn't sure what to use, but I knew their were better ones than the ones that come with the flavor packet.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I made "Mongolian meatballs and ramen" a few months back. I used some sort of green ramen. Wasn't sure what to use, but I knew their were better ones than the ones that come with the flavor packet.
I’m a fan of soba noodles but they can be finicky