Rammstein - Volkerball..... finally sees US release

ratedRsuperstar

...when McCainia runs wild on you!!!!
9/18/07

finally the US release of their latest live dvd/cd from the reise reise tour (?-didn't see any rosenrot tracks listed) filmed in france

there are 3 versions of it as well:
1. standard - 1 cd, 1 dvd ,both from the france show
2. deluxe - SAA but with additional 90 dvd documentary
3. limited - SAA but with a tour photo book with excerpts, etc and an additional dvd of another concert (i believe it has a different set list)

anyway i'll definately be looking for the limited edition

in other news, rammstein is currently working on a new album which will probably have a european release in late summer/early fall 2008 and a US release following some 6-8 months later

also rammstein guitarist Richard Z. Kruspe has his "Emigrate" side project out now which is an english language industrial-esque album and has a definate rammstein feel to it

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Dec 9, 2004
Upper West Side, NY
there was a copy floating around some torrent sites a short time ago, its really great quality, if you are a fan you will quite enjoy it.

i thought it was shot in russia...could be wrong on that.

ratedRsuperstar

there was a copy floating around some torrent sites a short time ago, its really great quality, if you are a fan you will quite enjoy it.

i thought it was shot in russia...could be wrong on that.
i think it's france but i'm not sure either. i just picked up a couple tidbits from herzeleid.com

love the rammstein, been a fan since the first album after reading a metal edge about industrial metal, which that same issue got me into skinny puppy, fear factory and explained NIN was deeper than their singles. i actually had a first printing of their herzeleid album where they were all standing shirtless and it got pulled by a lot of stores because apparently "shirtless, muscular germans send a suppremacy message". my stupid sister lost it so i had to replace it with the flower covered version. i have all of the cds (the 2 latest ripped from a russian mp3 site because i didn't feel like waiting, but the site no longer exists) and the "live aus berlin" and "lichtspielhaus" dvds. the best buys and such are only getting the standard version. but if i see the limited later, i'll probably pick it up and sell the special edition to my stupid sister

ratedRsuperstar

due to time constraints i was only able to find the standard version today. it's a cd of a 2005 concert from france and the dvd contains the same show +3 songs and, also from the same tour, 4 songs from london, 2 + a "commercial" from japan and a "special" from moscow , which a performance of the song "moskau" with some fan reactions, backstage footage, etc thrown in.

very well done show. just finished the dvd and the show was great. high replay value for me. i especially liked the "mein teil" performance. they had, by far, the best pyro display i've seen since great white's (ELOHEL gimme those ribs)

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Nov 11, 2001
Volkerball's been on youtube for a while. Great concert, one of my favorite bands to ever see live.

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
"Stripped" Völkerball

[yt]MeGq4_TIB68[/yt]

"Du Hast" Volkerball

[yt]fLp63WBV-Ic[/yt]

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Nov 11, 2001