Random creepy thread

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
I wish facebook fucking supported animated gifs.

DiggerNick

Donator
Turns out my cousin's 3yo daughter sees dead people. My dad went out to see his brother and they told him all about it.

Apparently she saw a photo of my aunt's brother and said: "I know him. I see him at night." She said that he has a white shirt on "with red stuff all down the front of it."

My aunt's brother was killed in a car accident when he crashed into a fence, the post went up through the engine and straight through his chest. And he was wearing a white shirt, a detail my aunt had never told anyone in the family.

Also, they were at a friend's place and she came down the stairs and said: "The old man upstairs told me we had to leave." They're like "What?" and she said "He told me this was his house and we had to get out of here."

This house was built by the friend's father who had been dead for years.

Another time they were at someone's place and she said "Who's Christine?" The woman of the house said "Chrissy? That's my daughter. She's not here at the moment." And the girl said "No, Christine, the old woman." Apparently Christine was the name of this woman's great-grandmother.

Shit is fucked up. I'm hoping to get more stories in the future.

Saikotic

Donator
Remember the last days of Myspace? You don't want that.
The survivors don't often like to talk about The 'Space, Don. Shifting glitter graphics on a garishly clashing background, horridly simplistic HTML code, people crying that they weren't your top friends, multiple music tracks mixed by a tone deaf retards while half a dozen youtube clips stutter out nonsensical blather. The fall of The 'Space was a tough time.

Saikotic

Donator
Fuck.

From Liveleak:

What makes Paul Cry?... If you have a Weak Stomach don't watch this... You Have been Warned! One of the more nastier Jiggers Videos I've found with Jiggers And More Damn Jiggers! Welcome to The Dark Continent Baby! Though painful, he needed to be freed from Jiggers and he surely did.

The chigoe flea or jigger (Tunga penetrans) is a parasitic arthropod found in most tropical and sub-tropical climates, not to be confused with the larval form of Trombiculidae (called chiggers) found in more temperate climates. It is native to Central and South America, and has been inadvertently introduced by humans to sub-Saharan Africa.[1] At 1 mm long, the chigoe flea is the smallest known flea.[1] Breeding female chigoes burrow into exposed skin on the feet of mammals and remain there for two weeks while developing eggs, during which time they swell dramatically, sometimes causing intense irritation (condition called tungiasis). After this point, the skin lesion looks like a 5- to 10-mm blister with a central black dot, which are the flea's exposed hind legs, respiratory spiracles and reproductive organs.[2]

If the flea is left within the skin, dangerous complications can occur including secondary infections, loss of nails, and toe deformation. These are relatively rare, but heavy infestations combined with unsanitary conditions greatly increases the likelihood of complications.[1]

The parasitic flea lives in soil and sand, and feeds intermittently on warm-blooded hosts, such as humans, cattle, sheep, dogs, mice (but apparently not rats),[1] and other animals. Males leave the host after a blood meal like other fleas, but the female flea burrows head-first into the host's skin, leaving the caudal tip of its abdomen visible through an orifice in a skin lesion. This orifice allows the chigoe flea to breathe and defecate while feeding on blood vessels in the cutaneous and subcutaneous dermal layer. Over the next two weeks, its abdomen swells with up to several dozen eggs, which it releases through the caudal orifice to fall to the ground when ready to hatch. The flea then dies and is sloughed off with the host's skin. Within the next three to four days, the eggs hatch, and mature into adult fleas within three to four weeks.

Since the fleas spend most of their time on the ground, tungiasis lesions are usually on the feet; however, like most fleas they are capable of jumping up 20 cm, and lesions may occur on any part of the body, favoring regions of soft skin such as between the toes.[1] During the first day or two of infection, the host may feel an itching or irritation which then passes as the area around the flea calluses and becomes insensitive. As the flea's abdomen swells with eggs later in the cycle, the pressure from the swelling may press neighbouring nerves or blood vessels. Depending on the exact site, this can cause sensations ranging from mild irritation to serious discomfort.

Uncle Earl

Blue collar avenger

A 60Kg (132 lb.) tumor was removed from a 51-year-old woman in Los Cabos, Baja California (near Cabo San Lucas) back on August 8, 2014.

She first noticed the tumor 5 years ago, but said it quickly began growing at astonishing rate.

The patient, Mercedes Talamantes, after the surgery.

Moral of the story: Stay the fuck out of Mexico.

http://msnlatino.telemundo.com/show...8/extraen_el_tumor_mas_grande_del_mundo_fotos

Saikotic

Donator
A 60Kg (132 lb.) tumor was removed from a 51-year-old woman in Los Cabos, Baja California (near Cabo San Lucas) back on August 8, 2014.
I bet there's freaky shit like hair and teeth in that fucking thing.