Random creepy thread

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Your written tone would suggest you think this is a normal thing that people have to do.

I was fucking horrified, and remain so.
Was it chewy? Did bits of it get stuck between your teeth, wriggling to get free and slime down the back of your throat?

DiggerNick

Donator
Was it chewy? Did bits of it get stuck between your teeth, wriggling to get free and slime down the back of your throat?
You better be glad I'm drunk right now or I would launch a riposte against you that would echo through the ages.

Saikotic

Donator
You better be glad I'm drunk right now or I would launch a riposte against you that would echo through the ages.
Next time you pee, pause to feel it shivering around in your piss slit

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I don't ever want to be in a position where I have to eat snake.

Call it my white male privilege.
I ate the first rattlesnake I killed as a kid (I think I was 8 or 10). Shoot it with a .22 and of course someone in my hick family decided to fry it up, because eating the first rattlesnake you kill is obviously a step towards becoming a man all boys must go through.

Sometimes when I think back to stuff like that I have to remind myself that this happened while Seinfeld was on the air, not as the first coast to coast telegraph wire was being unwound.

Saikotic

Donator
IT DIDN'T STOP.
I'm showing the guys at work this tomorrow.
I saw something worse. Far, FAR worse. But it was on Facebook.... lemme go see if it's on the youtube.

I didn't find it, but this is just as good