Random creepy thread

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Removing a fucking cyst from an eye.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Popping videos are damn addictive. I spend a lot more time on /r/popping than I should.

The dog and horse abscesses are the absolute worst, but I can't not watch.
Dr. John Gilmore is a good one, lots of cysts, like the one I had

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
repost from current thoughts:

I walked into work today behind the new HR girl that's half my age and has Maaco apply her pants. I spent at least two hours of my government job thinking about what it would be like to use her ass as a ski mask.

I walked into work today behind the new HR girl that's half my age and has Maaco apply her pants. I spent at least two hours of my government job thinking about what it would be like to use her ass as a ski mask.
No pics?

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator

leggings are a godsend to great asses. Sadly, women with bad rumps love them too.

NotSoFast

Would a gangsta get shot if he had arthritis in his fingers and couldn't throw signs?
The fuck if I know. I'm way the hell down in south Louisiana. Other than being in DC in the Army for 2 years, I've never seen a gang member.