Random Interesting Things

MurphCO

Donator
Not sure if there’s a Cali wildfire thread, but this is an interesting twitter thread with some photos and videos of strange irregularities from various areas.

Can’t explain it, but can say Mother Nature is fucking random as shit......fires in Colorado same shit happens.....Hail storms too, in my office parking lot some cars were destroyed and some were untouched, and we had baseball sized hail for like 10 minutes, cars parked right next to each other

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Not sure if there’s a Cali wildfire thread, but this is an interesting twitter thread with some photos and videos of strange irregularities from various areas.

It's fire. It's irregular. Not cleaning leaves out of your gutters can be the difference between your house burning down or not. Let alone the randomness of where embers fall, type of landscaping, if the people watered down their roofs or not, etc. Even leaving windows open can cause embers to land on curtains instead of siding.

And tornadoes. Random shit gets left standing.
Can’t explain it, but can say Mother Nature is fucking random as shit......fires in Colorado same shit happens.....Hail storms too, in my office parking lot some cars were destroyed and some were untouched, and we had baseball sized hail for like 10 minutes, cars parked right next to each other

And tornadoes. Random shit gets left standing.
Don't forget hurricanes. In 2004/2005--the most active seasons I can remember--Florida was hit by Charley, Ivan, Frances, Jeanne, Katrina, and Wilma and you'd regularly see completely destroyed houses next to their pristine, seemingly untouched neighbors.

MTJonny

Donator
I'm essentially beneath all notice on Twitter and I prefer it that way. The only well known person that follows me is Neon and that's just because of the Bag. So this was strange and makes me somewhat uncomfortable.

I'm essentially beneath all notice on Twitter and I prefer it that way. The only well known person that follows me is Neon and that's just because of the Bag. So this was strange and makes me somewhat uncomfortable.

I recently made a new twitter account with a handle that's sure to get me a bunch of followers, but I'm just too fucking lazy to try.

MTJonny

Donator
I recently made a new twitter account with a handle that's sure to get me a bunch of followers, but I'm just too fucking lazy to try.
I don't really understand the online popularity thing. Garnering attention on Twitter seems like it's a far more negative experience then anything else.

I don't really understand the online popularity thing. Garnering attention on Twitter seems like it's a far more negative experience then anything else.
I mostly agree, but I could see it being useful if you had a product to promote or something.

Side question--does the medical examiner...um...you know? She was a good lookin' young lady, after all.

ysr50

Donator
Does @HandPanzer avatar now look like a big fat 40's era woman spreading her butt cheeks?
Yes, the avatar of Bill holding his trophy was not "enhanced" with the winter theme. Perhaps the upcoming spring and summer themes will improve this.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Did You Know Gaming launch a new spin off Channel, Did You Know Food.