Random Interesting Things

ysr50

Donator
This happened a couple of days ago in LA. No clue what it’s about.

Whoever tweeted that much not watch the local news. Every station was talking about this before it happened at least once an hour. It was a training exercise.

Pickle

Whoever tweeted that much not watch the local news. Every station was talking about this before it happened at least once an hour. It was a training exercise.
Thanks for the info.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I recently became aware of this website/store that can make custom prints on shoes. I shelled out around $140 for them, and I'm hooked in a pretty big way. They take a picture you send them, create a mock-up, and if you approve then they go make them and send it over to you.

https://bagginsshoes.com/custom-converse-high-top.html

Now, if someone were to want something really off the wall, such as an elderly gentleman that frequents New Castle (paging @Creasy Bear) then they can do just that.

Planning out my second pair at the moment.

I recently became aware of this website/store that can make custom prints on shoes. I shelled out around $140 for them, and I'm hooked in a pretty big way. They take a picture you send them, create a mock-up, and if you approve then they go make them and send it over to you.

https://bagginsshoes.com/custom-converse-high-top.html

Now, if someone were to want something really off the wall, such as an elderly gentleman that frequents New Castle (paging @Creasy Bear) then they can do just that.

Planning out my second pair at the moment.
I'd rock a pair of Air Lagola's.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Flew over a wind farm last weekend that was inundated with clouds. Wish I had more than a cellphone to catch it...

Pickle

Apparently India just bombed the shit out of some Pakistani terror camps.

ysr50

Donator
Pakistanis have a reputation for not getting along with their neighbors. I worked at a place that had a Sri Lankan, a Pakistani and an Indian all in the same division. They all seemed to hate each other equally and then would say white people were the racists, but they wouldn't even unify to hate whitey, they just seemed to hate everyone. Bunch of assholes.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Nuclear war would really help with the population control needed for the Green New Deal. Do it, India and Pakistan, for the planet.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Pakistanis have a reputation for not getting along with their neighbors. I worked at a place that had a Sri Lankan, a Pakistani and an Indian all in the same division. .
Please tell me it was a bar. And if it wasn't, please tell me if it was a bar.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Nuclear war would really help with the population control needed for the Green New Deal. Do it, India and Pakistan, for the planet.
That's a horrible thing to say. Do you really want more mutant Indian babies?

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
That's a horrible thing to say. Do you really want more mutant Indian babies?
Just think of how many phones Indian call center operators can answer when they have 6 arms and 8 ears. I didn't think this through! Give peace a chance India and Pakistan!