Rank & Rate The Opie & Anthony's Staff + Bobo Stand-up Special at The Hard Rock in NY

Who was your fav?

• Bobo

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Club Soda Kenny

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Danny

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Erock

Votes: 77 69.4%
  • Roland

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Travis

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Troy Quan

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Sam

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • The ViRUS

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Please rank & rate The Opie & Anthony's Staff + Bobo Stand-up Special at the Hard Rock in New York City on July 28, 2011.

Staff Members + Bobo:

• Erock
  • Roland
  • Danny
  • Club Soda Kenny
  • Troy Quan
  • Travis
  • Sam
  • The ViRUS
  • Bobo
Opie, Anthony and Jimmy with comedian Kurt Metzger were there commenting on each set. Big A introduced the special and Stalker Patti sang Amy Winehouse's Rehab.

Erock was exuding confidence with new material.
Roland was slightly less confident with new material.
Danny fell apart at times but did not give up with his new material.
Club Soda Kenny was completely confident with classic jokes.
Troy Quan tried to plow through the same theme of material(coyotes) throughout.
Travis was confident but his stories(originally told on ONA) were done back-ward than in comedic form.
Sam fell apart when he retold his circumcision story(originally told on ONA) and had no fall back.
The ViRUS did not wait a long time.
Bobo is/was a complete mess.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
No poll? eRock #1.

Zuke

May 25, 2005
Yeah, who saw that coming? I thought E-rock would shit the bed, but he was funny. Roland was clearly second. It's amazing that Sam can be as quick on his feet as he is, but completely suck dick so bad at stand-up.

outcry

Nov 1, 2009
One of the 13 colonies
1. Erock (Shit on Opie. It was about time.)
2. CSK
3. Roland
4. Troy Quan
5. Danny
6. Travis
7. Sam
8. The Virus
9. Bobo

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
eRock
CSK
Roland
Danny
Troy Quan
Sam
T Storm
bobo

I dont really count bobo as part of the list.

I swear I wasnt trying to copy off of outcry.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Ok, who the hell voted for Sam?

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
I think it would be funny if next time Ant and Opie had to give it a try, though I doubt they'd do that.

boba4

Old enough to be Stig's perverted uncle
Feb 19, 2007
Natick MA
Erock killed. It takes a bit of talent to set up "Opie, nah that's too easy" early on and save the slam for later in the act. Very well done, Mr. Bagel.

Agree with the above lists. CSK was definitely right up there with how he delivered those bad old jokes.

boba4

Old enough to be Stig's perverted uncle
Feb 19, 2007
Natick MA
I think it would be funny if next time Ant and Opie had to give it a try, though I doubt they'd do that.
Good point. Anthony is a master of snappy comebacks but I can't imagine either of them coming up with three minutes of standup.

DrewDown

All are welcome
May 3, 2010
Ohio
eRock and Roland were both pretty good. Roland had a more natural flow to his set, I think. I'm not a big fan of Danny, but he made me chuckle a few times.

Space Edge

Aug 23, 2008
Florida
I voted for Kenny, I'm surprised Danny actually did it, he usually doesn't participate in anything that has the potential to make him look bad. Usually he is exempt from being made fun of. Anthony sure found him funny he over the top laughed at everything Danny said.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
E-Rock killed. I can't believe he was actually funny.

Kobrakai NYC

Sep 3, 2008
E Rock by a mile. He was very comfortable and walked up to the front of the stage and walked back and forth. Most of the other guys hid behind the monitor and fumbled with notes. It was also nice to see how the staff reacted to Bobo's "set". Everyone stood on the side of the stage and cheered him on while howling with laughter. I always felt bad for him, but it seems they actually like him. Made me feel better. No homo.

Hello=]

Jun 19, 2010
Texas
erock ftw
he has legs hes gonna go viral

AnthonOpe

Apr 15, 2011
Sam's medical symposium was brutally bad. Ant did a fake joke early on, but God Dam!!!

sylvia stickles

Apr 1, 2011
i can't believe you guys can't even give Danny credit when he honestly does well. can we take into consideration that he actually wrote his own stuff? Erock had help writing his jokes, i believe. i'm not saying Erock didn't do wonderfully, i love that he had the balls to give Opie a well deserved kick in the balls. Danny's delivery was awkward and a bit too cocky (like everything he says), but the material was actually pretty funny. i suppose i will forever be alone in the I Like Danny camp.

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
i can't believe you guys can't even give Danny credit when he honestly does well. can we take into consideration that he actually wrote his own stuff? Erock had help writing his jokes, i believe. i'm not saying Erock didn't do wonderfully, i love that he had the balls to give Opie a well deserved kick in the balls. Danny's delivery was awkward and a bit too cocky (like everything he says), but the material was actually pretty funny. i suppose i will forever be alone in the I Like Danny camp.
I'll give him that credit when you'll own up to being the dipshit who actually voted for him.

We all know it was you.

Don't ask for tempered reason when you think he did better than anyone else. There were easily 3 people who did much better, you silly tart.

sylvia stickles

Apr 1, 2011
of course it was me, i wasn't trying to be stealthy. who was better? Erock had help writing, Kenny uses old jokes that he didn't write, Roland mumbled and i believe he had help writing too. so who was honestly better with their own originally written content??? Troy? Sam or Travis telling stories we've already heard on the air? Bobo?

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
I don't think he did any better than Troy and his fat chick *cough* jokes.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
of course it was me, i wasn't trying to be stealthy. who was better? Erock had help writing, Kenny uses old jokes that he didn't write, Roland mumbled and i believe he had help writing too. so who was honestly better with their own originally written content??? Troy? Sam or Travis telling stories we've already heard on the air? Bobo?
Even if eRock had help writing his material, he had much better timing and poise on stage. Danny was just running through jokes that sometimes had 3 punchlines and only 1 was actually funny. He just came off like the little dog fighting off the big dog when someone interrupted him while eRock just slammed whoever cut him off and kept going.