Ratings?

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
I heard talk of ratings this morning in NY.

Anyone privvy to them there numbers?

Thanks and junk in advance.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Fall 2007 NYC ratings

MORNINGS: WINS (6.2), WSKQ (5.3), WHTZ (5.2), WBLS (5.1), WLTW (4.4), WCBS-AM (3.9), WPAT-FM (3.7), WQHT (3.5), WABC & WRKS (3.3), WCBS-FM (3.0), WPLJ (2.8), WOR & WWPR (2.5), WXRK (2.3 - 15th place, up from 19th), WADO, WAXQ & WWFS (2.2), WFAN (2.1), WKTU (1.9), WQCD (1.8), WQXR (1.7), WQBU & WEPN (1.2).

18- TO 34-YEAR-OLDS: WQHT & WHTZ (8.3), WWPR (7.3), WSKQ (6.5), WLTW (4.3), WBLS & WKTU (4.0), WQBU & WCAA (3.9), WPAT-FM (3.4), WWFS & WXRK (3.3 - 11th place, down from 10th), WAXQ (3.2), WRKS (3.1), WPLJ (2.2).

MEN 18-49: WXRK - 5th place, up from 7th

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
The Men 18-49 number is the most important number. And moving from 7th to 5th is considered good. There's still work to be done but the numbers are still going up.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
The Men 18-49 number is the most important number. And moving from 7th to 5th is considered good. There's still work to be done but the numbers are still going up.
That's for the whole station. They've always been Top 5 in that demo.

After hearing Opie at the end of the FM show today I was expecting better, that's all.

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
With all the competetion and minority presence (both english speaking and non english speaking) in NYC, Top 5 for a show like O&A is quite good. If you added "white" to the demo, they are probably #1 or 2.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
2.3, moving up 4 spots in the biggest market in the country, that is significant.

I say, extend the contract 4 years, we will then see Anthony in office, and K-Rock will be number 1 by then! :D

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Fall 2007 NYC ratings

MORNINGS: WINS (6.2), WSKQ (5.3), WHTZ (5.2), WBLS (5.1), WLTW (4.4), WCBS-AM (3.9), WPAT-FM (3.7), WQHT (3.5), WABC & WRKS (3.3), WCBS-FM (3.0), WPLJ (2.8), WOR & WWPR (2.5), WXRK (2.3 - 15th place, up from 19th), WADO, WAXQ & WWFS (2.2), WFAN (2.1), WKTU (1.9), WQCD (1.8), WQXR (1.7), WQBU & WEPN (1.2).

18- TO 34-YEAR-OLDS: WQHT & WHTZ (8.3), WWPR (7.3), WSKQ (6.5), WLTW (4.3), WBLS & WKTU (4.0), WQBU & WCAA (3.9), WPAT-FM (3.4), WWFS & WXRK (3.3 - 11th place, down from 10th), WAXQ (3.2), WRKS (3.1), WPLJ (2.2).

MEN 18-49: WXRK - 5th place, up from 7th

Thank you good sir.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
So fucking what? Either something's good or it's not. (sorry, I'm just in kind of a bitter mood today)

Chemmy

Someday I will come up with a clever name.
I wonder what would the rating be, if they add the sat listeners from NY.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
So fucking what? Either something's good or it's not. (sorry, I'm just in kind of a bitter mood today)
generally I wouldn't. But the opester made a pretty large deal out of it on the way out of the show today.

And by the way, I'll take a top 5 radio show in NYC any day.

Nice work boys.

PMB917

Black Earl fan since day one
Just curious...Where did you get the men 18-45 number? Its not listed in the article you linked.. BTW did the bbboys claim #2 men 18-45 this morning only behind a spanish station...I could be wrong.

Just curious...Where did you get the men 18-45 number? Its not listed in the article you linked.. BTW did the bbboys claim #2 men 18-45 this morning only behind a spanish station...I could be wrong.
Yes, Opie said "number 2 in 18-49".

Deik

Epschtine fan sice day one
good news for the boys, now if only cbs would start letting them talk about asians

TJLamb0518

Jumping That Shark....
good news for the boys, now if only cbs would start letting them talk about asians

That would certainly CHINK away at that ratings barrier and it would be no occident.

Hogs Big Ben posted the Stations 18-49 males numbers, not O and A's individual ratings

Deik

Epschtine fan sice day one
Mr. TJlamb, I do believe you forgot to ask for my ribs after that statement.