RAW 06/18/01

Looks like it will be a good show tonight.

The UnderBiker's stalker angle should continue. Look for another video only though. The stalker probably won't be revealed until the KOTR. Not sure if the UnderBiker will face the stalker at the KOTR or if the stalker will finally show up at the KOTR. Will have to wait and see.

Previews state Austin will continue his rampage. Look for him to being swinging a mean chair again tonight. Maybe he could have Barney join him so he has someone to love after all the violence. "I love you, you love me" Hey it's better then hugging Vince again!

Two King of the Ring first round matches will take place. It hasn't been announced which matches will take place, but Regal said on Smackdown that Tajiri would wrestled on RAW so I believe one of the matches will be Rhyno v. Tajiri. I would also guess that the other match will either be the Edge v. Perry Saturn or Christian v. The Big Show because I think they would not want to have both of those matches on the same show since I believe they will both have the other member of E&C do a run in. Then again the Angle v. Jeff Hardy match is a big match and they might want that on RAW tonight.

Confirmed is Matt Hardy to defend the Euro belt against Albert.

Look for another WCW invasion with either Chris Kanyon, Billy Kidman (hopefully with Torrie) or Shawn Stasiak to invade. They were all spotted backstage today in Tampa. Rumored to make a big appearance is DDP. We will have to wait and see who shows up.

Looks like it will be a great show. I hope they announce more matches for the KOTR tonight.

I heard from a very good freind of mine that DDP may show up as his wifes stalker or RVD. Now this is not guaranteed but its a good bet.

If I posted all the names of people who have been thought might be the stalker I would end up missing RAW tonight. DDP or RVD are possible names. I hope not though. I don't want the stalker to be from WCW, I hope it is a returning star or a debuting new person. My choice is for the Stalker to be Tommy Dreamer, but the front runners are HBK, Vince, Kane or Raven. Quite a few of the sites I check out have said that the Stalker will not be a disappointment. They say they know who it is but are not allow to report it or are afraid that the storyline would get changed if a site released who it was. It is wide open who it could be so I just hope it is not someone lame!

Well we will just have to wait and see cause they always say we will not be disapointed but there are sometimes that we are so i hope this time where not.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Good info! Very cool, I have not read any of those sites in awhile, this is all new to me. This is the first time I am hearing all these possiblities for Takers wife's stalker. Tommy Dreamer just blew my mind. IF anyone deserves a shot at the spotlight it's him. Though it would be cool if it were RVD or DDP.

Does anyone know if Kimberly is going to be making her way to the WWF? She is so titty fuckable.

If DDP signs (or has signed already) Kimberly will be with him. More reason to hope DDP shows up sooner then later. Of course this goes against the idea of DDP being the stalker. Why would he stalk the UnderBiker's hot (super hot, mega hot) wife when he already has a hot (super hot, mega hot) wife of his own. And it doesn't make sense for Kimberly to sign and not be with DDP.

Dreamer would be a likely choice cause Jim Ross did state in a Ross Report one week i believe that he would get a shot.

MAVRIC305

Why would he stalk the UnderBiker's hot (super hot, mega hot) wife when he already has a hot (super hot, mega hot) wife of his own.
That makes sense. Oh baby Jesus. I can't wait for her to come to the WWF and get into a bra and panties match. There is always that chance of slippage. I remember a year or two ago on Raw, Jackie was wrestling someone and her titties kept popping out. She has those big black silver dollar nipples. :D

MAVRIC305

I know bro, this makes me want to watch KOTR ten times as much as I did. That was pretty fucking cool how they did it tonight, instead of waiting until KOTR. I hope they use this as another match for the KOTR. This is cool. It shakes things up.

MAVRIC305

Yeah most likely Taker will address it on Smackdown.

Do you think Stone Cold will get revenge before KOTR? Also do you think he will retain the title at KOTR?

Well i heard that he wouldnt lose the belt until Summerslam. I think he is gonna lose the belt to someone hopefully at the PPV but he will get it back and then lose it once again at Summerslam. Also didnt you say you heard the Rock was coming back at KOTR so maybe the he will interfear in the title match to get back at Austin for WM17.

I am pretty sure Austin will keep the belt at the PPV. With the "Invasion" heating up and set to boil over next month it appears that the WWF will be considered the heel federation in the fued and what better way to be a heel fed then to have a heel as your champion? I am pretty sure the Rock will not be back until SummerSlam so don't expect to see him at KOTR. Someone else will run in during the Shane/Angle match. I would guess Booker T, Buff Bagwell, RVD or Mike Awesome since they are the only big names signed to WCW that have not appeared yet. I think it would have been great for it to be Lance Storm (of course!) so they could start a fued but Storm has already done two (2?!?) run ins already. (Storm did another run in at a house show this weekend in Calgary). With Vince pushing the Invasion angle so fast I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of WCW guys at the PPV. DDP and Shane are already wrestling at the PPV so there is already a big pressence.

MAVRIC305

I think your right about The Rock not returning until Summerslam, that would make alot more sense than KOTR. I think he just finished his movie, plus he still has to do promotions and shit. I think he will be back before Summerslam to promote his movie and will have a match at Summerslam for the title against Austin. Damn, that all just came off the top of my head. Sounds good eh'? ;)

Mav i think your confused about The Rocks schedule that movie he just shot was for either Christmas or Next Summer. I think he is coming back sooner than Summerslam.

MAVRIC305

I think your right, and I am completely confused. I have no clue. I hope he does comeback sooner. It would be cool to see whose side he would take when the real invasion comes.

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
i would like to know who else is going to be on wwf from wcw now ,
and when the hell is wcw come back to tv

I have read that it is DDP or RVD -- but i like the Tommy thing -- that would be the best

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
i wonder what sting and the others are doing now