RAW 6/25

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Did he say that? I missed that part. Austin looks fine. I laughed my balls off when they did that hesitated hug. That whole relationship between Vince and Austin is starting to crack me up.

Also Mike Awesome made an appearance. I wonder if any of the real popular WCW stars will make appearances tonight. So far it's not what I expected. Though usaully something happens in the begining of the second hour.

[ 06-25-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

[ 06-25-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

I guess he was just saying that Austin looked fine and how funny was that to see him getting jealous when Angle came into the dressing room.

MAVRIC305

Although I miss the old Austin. He is killing me. The charactor he is playing is hysterical. Him and Angle are going to WWF NY to try to fuck up Booker T. I guess WCW is going with all the younger talent. What are the odds of seeing people like Sting, Nash, and Goldberg? I don't see it happening. They seem to be jocking Booker T, thinking he could be the WCW headliner.

Sting, Nash, Goldberg you ask very slim to none. Sting has been very vocal about not wrestling again. Nash is sitting home collecting his big contract. Once that is up or he decides to accept a buyout he will sign with the WWF and finish his career there. Goldberg is sitting home collecting his big contract as well and he never wanted to be a wrestler some freinds talked him into it and he took off. I dont think he will wrestle again.

MAVRIC305

Well fuck those guys. Goldberg is trying to stretch out his 15 minutes, but they are expired. Sting is 90, and Nash always seemed to be money hungry. Fuck em'.

That ending was pretty cool. I would have rather seen a huse brawl between WWF and WCW superstars, but I am sure that is coming soon. This shit can only get better.

Also I think the INVASION PPV is going to be WCW sanctioned. It won't be a WWF event. The reason I am saying this is because last night on the KOR PPV they were promoting next months fully loaded. What is up with that? Does anyone have any info on this?

No i dunno any info. I thought that Invasion PPV was replacing Fully Loaded.