RAW 7/02

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Buff vs. Booker T for the WCW championship. That should be pretty cool to watch. Also is it me or is Tori wilson just 10x hotter than she ever was? I just can't stand Vince getting with her. It's like she's kissing her Daddy. He such an old fuck.

Once again I was laughing hysterically at Stone cold and Angle's little hug war over Vince. That shit is too funny. Stone cold's face just kills me. He looks so lost and confused and then he hugs him. I am laughing thinking about it.

The Invasion is in full effect tonight. I hope they find out who the mole is and kick the shit out of him before the night is over.

[ 07-02-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

MAVRIC305

Holy shit. The whole broadcast turned into WCW. This is sick.

Also I knew Test wasn't the real mole. It's gonna be alittle bigger than that.

This Booker T vs Buff Bagwell match is brutal. The fans are letting them have it. They won't even give it a chance. I feel bad for these two guys. Cringe wrestling.

[ 07-02-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

That shit at the end of RAW where Tori played Vince out with his wife was too fucking funny Mr MacDaddy has a surprise for you!!! Heh heh LOL i was rolling with the way he fell when he got mad and was screaming at his wife what you dont trust me and kicked the washer machine.

MAVRIC305

Yeah I was laughing my balls off Jay. That was hysterical and very sickening at the same time.

Mr MacDaddy has a surprise for you!!!
Lmao, that's what I mean it Made you cringe and laugh at the same time. Him kicking the washer machine and falling down made me choke, no joke.

On the wrestling part of the show. Was it me or the fans just are not reacting well to the Invasion? They just seem to boo anything WCW. Sometimes even Shane.

Oh Shit!! I actually just heard a firecracker. ;)

Yeah i was reading that the crowd at RAW was not getting into the whole Booker T/ Buff Bagwell match at all. I think this rocks i am loving this i just hope the other fans dont rooin it for everyone else.

MAVRIC305

i am loving this i just hope the other fans dont rooin it for everyone else.
That's what I'm saying. These idiot fans are treating it like The WCW is still WCW. It's owned by Vince therefore it is WWF property. I welcome all WCW stars. It's fucking cool. Although Buff Bagwell is the corniest wrestler in the biz. I hope they knock that "I'm Buff and I'm the stuff". Cause it's the gayest line I have ever heard. Booker T is cool, although he seems to ge a ROCK wannabe.

I agree Buff is a fag i never liked him. Booker T is cool and yes he is like a Rock wannabe but i think its has something to with Vince Russo when he was over at WCW he made him like that. Rock and Booker T will most likely clash when the Rock returns.