RAW 7/16

I cannot wait for tonights RAW!!! I wonder what is gonna happen,Is the Old Stone Cold gonna finally come back and stunn the shit out of everyone.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
The answer is yes. That was fucking awesome. Stone cold came down stunning everything that moved. That was an awesome show all around and end just put a cap on it. I wonder what they are going to do on Smackdown.

Austin stunning everyone in sight was great. I cant wait for Smackdown and also the PPV on Sunday that is gonna rock. P.S. what the hell was that all about with Shane and Steph at the end with Freddie Blassie telling him he is about to die. I guess they where just saying that but i was cringing in my chair because i thought they where gonna take him in his wheel chair and roll him off a ramp into a dumpster or something.

MAVRIC305

Jay no doubt. That was the most painful thing in the world. After Stephanie said that I was expecting a wise comeback from Blassie, but he just made the helpless old man face and was strolled away. CRINGING!!! at it's worst.

Smackdown should be awesome. I can't wait for Stone Cold to come out and start his "give me a hell yeah" banter and his beer swilling. I just have this feeling the Rock is gonna pop up at Invasion or Smackdown. Don't quote me on that, but I have the feeling. I can't fucking wait.

Anything is possible Mav. I think The Rock is coming back for Summerslam. Hey did u hear that they released Buff Bagwell already. Heh heh LOL i hate Buff he is a HomoThug.

MAVRIC305

Yes I did hear about them releasing Buff Bagwell. Thank God, that guy is too much of a fake to be in the WWF. His act is so fucking gay. I always hated that tag line "I'm Buff and I am definetely the stuff" Does it get any gayer? He didn't belong and Vince knew it.

MAVRIC305

Yeah you got a point. Buff seems to be the kinda of guy who would like a cock bouncing in his face for ten seconds. What about the stinkface? That would probably bring back his salad tossing days. Fucking faggot ass. lol.