RAW 7/9

Ok its been a good show so-far. Austin and Angle segments are getting funnier each show. What the hell is going on tonight Shane helps DDP, Angle gets screwed out of the WCW Title and the WWF and WCW Refs start fighting that was hilarious, and now ECW is back!!! Oh man this is fucking great So i guess its WWF vs WCW vs ECW now!!!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Two words say it all. Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!!!!! Now that was unexpected.

Now theres a ten man tag match. How the fuck are they gonna pull this off?

[ 07-09-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

Ok i cant wait to see how this is all gonna end 5 WWF wrestlers and 5 WCW wrestlers all on the same team going against 10 ECW wrestlers...

MAVRIC305

Scroll up. Yeah I know. This was a great move by Vince. It just adds fuel to the fire. This shit is sweet.

That part with WWF and WCW in the locker room was funny. Vince is a pisser he tells the WWF guys dont listen to a word Shane says. Heh heh LOL!!! This is gonna be no team effort its gonna be one big free for all.

MAVRIC305

Holy Shit!! That was sick. I am at a loss for words. Smackdown is going to be fucking awesome. Vince is a fucking mastermind. He is really tying this shit together. The Rock has to come back. The WWF doesn't have enough people. Noone was there tonight. Where the fuck was everone. All I know is Smackdown is gonna be insane.

Yeah Stephanie looked hot as hell and she is the new ECW owner. I wonder where that leaves HHH when he comes back. WCW and ECW are together now thats good. So the fans should start cheering for WCW more now cause alot of the ECW guys have been in the WWF for sometime now. This is gonna be good and yes Mav i agree Vince is a mastermind.

MAVRIC305

Damn I know Stephanie did look smokin'. I missed her sexy attitude. That was another thing lacking from the WWF. I want Kimberly, Madaysia, and some of those other hot WCW chicks to come to the WWF.

Also has anyone read up on when the Rock might be coming back? I have to guess it would be soon. That would blow the lid of the Invasion PPV.

Goddamn! That was nice!!! Where does this leave HHH? Well that leaves HHH to divorce Steph! I said thi a long time ago! I said that Steph will join Shane. ^^