Raw tonight!!!

I cant wait for RAW tonight. What is gonna happen between Vince and his wife?

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

Looks like Vince's "new" girlfriend is gonna be none other then Debra. That would be great. Vince gets a divorce, pushes away his slut of a duaghter, picks up a younger (yeah right- Debra ain't that young) woman, gets enough power to battle Mick Foley for the commish position and starts a fued with SCSA again. I hope they announce it tongiht.

Here is a run down of confirmed matches for tonights RAW. Looks like it is gonna be a great show:

Tonight from South Carolina, Vince McMahon is confirmed for tonight's program. Also Lita will have a special Lingerie show at WWF New York.

Confirmed matches:

Steve Austin vs. William Regal

Taka and Funaki vs. Molly Holly and Crash

Dudleyz & The One Billy Gunn vs. Right To Censor

T&A vs. The Acolytes

Jeff Hardy vs. Chris Benoit

Saturn vs. Chris Jericho

Nah id be surprised if its Debra she is old. Vince said his new girl would be Stephanies age. Maybe its Trish Stratus she is only 23 i believe and has been rumored to be leaving T&A soon.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

I gotta a feeling that Vince is gonna win the WWF title tonight and it will be cause Austin interfers and hits Angle.

------------------

Fn Vince that was fucked up what happened to Foley. I know Foley is not gonna go out like that. Heh heh how bout Trish flirting with Vince and Vince flirting back maybe im right.

------------------

Vinnie Mac is a fuckin genious, pure unadulterated genious my friends. This foley angle is perfect it's kinds like the old mcmahon austin rivalry its always great to have vinnie mac around and now in full control this is just the begining its gonna be a bumpy ride. Somehow i know HHH will be involved and mcmahon will probably try to build an army again so this should be good

look for some unexpected heel changes maybe the rock because his baby face angle is getting old. Look for "shut up trailor park trash to make a come back. Rock will probably act like he's for Foley then screw him over. that will be a perfect pre cursor to the austin vs rock match at WM2001 rock will probably be champ by then when he joins mcmahonand austin will win the title.

This would also be a perfect introduction for shawn michaels the former commish to come back in since he signed on to referee several upcoming matches and is probably gonna wrestle in WM2001 in his home state of texas. Probably against HHH.

And ofocurse a Foley Mcmahon rivalry.

This is gonna set up a lot of great stuff.

Don't forget the road to wrestlemania starts now!!!!

[This message has been edited by GonzoStyle (edited 12-19-2000).]

How bout a Foley/Mcmahon match at Royal Rumble? Foley got a few good ones left in him.

------------------

Well apparently Mick Foley has been granted some time to be at home with his wife who is pregnant. I think he will not be back till after she gives birth.

------------------