read a book, raise your goddamn kid

wasp

my farts stink
Mar 2, 2005
Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
I know its not chocolate rain but eh... ya know. its worth a few minutes, pretty funny.

if i knew how to embed it i certainly would but i don't, so i won't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWqa7cbdOC8

edit
shit, comments say it was played on the other radio company's show, my bad, remove as needed.

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
Jun 1, 2006
Awesome.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
wait a minute. was that a joke or did that actually air on BET?

wasp

my farts stink
Mar 2, 2005
Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
the title sure leads you to think so. i'm guessing no just based on language and besides, alllllllllllllllll would be all over that if it was.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Great find!!

Did some googling and found this on wiki

Armah achieved popularity via the MySpace-released 2007 single "Read A Book." The song admonishes listeners to read books ("not a sports page, not a magazine"), "raise yo kids", drink water, use deodorant, and brush their teeth, in a satire of crunk-style songs which advocate a more "gangsta" lifestyle, set to a loop of an excerpt from Beethoven's Symphony No.5. Success of the single grew when it was used as the topic of a short animated film which aired on BET's The 5ive. Animated by Six Point Harness Studios, the video features stylized cartoon stereotypes who are directed (often by force) to carry out the advice presented in the lyrics of "Read a Book" by a crunk rapper.

He's got some others on his MySpace page, but I don't have the patience to listen to it. He claims he's not a rapper, he's a poet with a hip-hop style but it sounds like rap to me. :icon_conf