Real Police Shooting Video - watch before reading description!

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
watch 1st
[YT]mu8QTU0HMT8[/YT]

read after what you think happened
Officers ordering the suspect to put the assault rifle down,and it appears he is complying and then he is shot. Watch the suspect's right hand while he places the rifle down with his left hand. What you don't see, but the officer behind the suspect does see, is the suspect pulling a hidden handgun from his rear pants,with his right hand. The handgun is still in his right hand.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Not real. No way the cops would have lowered their weapons until one of the cops had kicked the gun out of his hand and he was cuffed.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
What you don't see, but the officer behind the suspect does see, is the suspect pulling a hidden handgun from his rear pants
That's odd. Most criminals keep their guns in their front pants.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
They're also pointing out how the guy fell doesn't really jive with how a gunshot victim would. The front cop lowered his weapon way too soon after shooting the guy I thought.
And the shooting was just too clean.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Regardless of the authenticity of whether this is a real training video (I don't see any CGI, most likely real) I think the real problem lies with the "perp"

Honestly even in police training videos do we have to have persons of color shown in a bad light?

I'm on hold with N.A.N. right now.

Al will handle this.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
looks like a shitty training video unless it's training "what not to do." Like others mentioned, once the guy falls over all stiff legged, both officers calmly lower their weapons and just walk up to the guy. Aren't you guys trained to at least make sure the threat is truly neutralized before dropping your guard?

I have no personal experience with this, but hell even when I see a deer drop after a well placed shot to the neck, I have the scope trained on him for at least 30 sec (usually longer) to make sure the thing isn't getting back up and it doesn't have a gun of it's own.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I have no personal experience with this, but hell even when I see a deer drop after a well placed shot to the neck, I have the scope trained on him for at least 30 sec (usually longer) to make sure the thing isn't getting back up and it doesn't have a gun of it's own.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
looks like a shitty training video unless it's training "what not to do."
Dude, you were in the military long enough to know that there's no such thing as a training video that doesn't suck.

inb4 [woodenplank]assault rifle... fuck you[/woodenplank]

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
I'd believe a rehearsal for a movie before training video.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
If it were real that cop woulda missed and shot that other cop.