I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
[yt]noFCekWiUGE[/yt]

Holy crap that's not fucking normal.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
well...

it certainly is to the point if nothing else.

Bunny™

The mod who didn't
Staff member
Jun 12, 2005
Li'l Rhody
She spilled my grease.
YOU FUCKING BITCH!

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
awesome.... :)

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Jul 6, 2003
Parsippany, NJ
I go to over 100 restaurants (work) a week, almost all of them have rubber mats on the floor.

I wish that video was real.

thegreenninja

Alkey fan since day 1
Feb 15, 2006
Your moms box.
Ha ha, I don't know how many times I've walked uncovered pots of fry oil down the line in restaurants I've worked in. That exact scenario always goes through my head, now I have a visual to go with it.

Those black mats are more trouble than they're worth; they are unsanitary because all kinds of shit clogs up the holes in them, and I have seen people trip on stuff that was stuck in the mats. The only benefit to them is that your feet don't hurt as much at the end of the day, as they are much more forgiving than tile.

Non-slip shoe treads are the only way to go.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
Great PSA.. I love those surprise ones. One of my faves is this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfaLex01d7I
that one rules... it should be called... "ssssssssssssshut your trap cunt" ;)

----

I go to over 100 restaurants (work) a week, almost all of them have rubber mats on the floor.

I wish that video was real.
I wish it was real too, it looked like a vat of cold water... they could have at least used oil. Oh well...

I dont go to 100 a week, but (for my work too), I see plenty of lines and floors, all of which are covered with some form of slip protection.

I honestly cant tell you the last time I didnt see slip protection.

Maybe there is a lack of slip protection in Canada

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Those wacky Canucks have a knack for PSAs.

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
If commercials on U.S. tv were like these I would watch more TV.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I

I DA HO

If they played that shit here all holy hell would break loose

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Great PSA.. I love those surprise ones. One of my faves is this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfaLex01d7I
:D

That's great! Love the Brits - they blame the woman for making the call instead of the dumb ass guy for answering his phone while he's driving. :haha7::haha7:
Exactly!

An update;

Drivers who use mobile phones face jail

By David Millward, Transport Editor and Christopher Hope
Last Updated: 10:42am GMT 20/12/2007

Motorists caught using a hand-held mobile phone while driving could be jailed for two years under tough new guidelines issued today by prosecutors.

Drivers who adjust sat-navs, tinker with MP3 music players such as iPods or send text messages at the wheel could also face prison sentences.

Prosecutions will be brought if by using the equipment a motorist is judged to have posed a danger to other drivers, such as causing another car to swerve.
Using a hand-held mobile while driving was outlawed in 2003, but it is estimated that half a million motorists flout the ban each day.

Existing guidelines restricted prosecutors to pursuing only a charge of careless driving, for which the maximum fine is £5,000 along with up to nine points on a motorist's licence. But under the new rules, drivers could be charged with dangerous driving, which carries a maximum sentence of two years in jail.

It is believed that by increasing the penalties, drivers will start to take the law seriously. "This sends a clear message to motorists: don't mix driving and communicating, just as you would not drink and drive," said Rob Gifford, of the Parliamentary Advisory Council for Transport Safety.

"This is long overdue. At last the law has caught up with the reality of the road, with too many people using their phone while driving."

But Paul Biggs, a spokesman for the Association of British Drivers, said: "This does seem over the top. I would never condone using a hand-held mobile and would never do it myself. But existing laws cover it and there are plenty of other things which are distracting."

The new guidelines mean prosecutors will be able to go for a dangerous driving charge, which carries the punishment of an unlimited fine as well as a two-year jail term. In addition, drivers who kill while using mobile phones could be charged with causing death by dangerous driving, which carries a 14-year jail term. In extreme cases they could be charged with manslaughter for which a life term can be imposed.

A new offence of causing death by careless driving is to be created under the Road Safety Act, due to come into force early next year.

The new guidelines follow a consultation by the Crown Prosecution Service on the policy it should adopt on dealing with cases of "bad driving" brought before the courts.

Using a hand-held mobile was made illegal in 2003, when the penalty was limited to a £30 fine, but it acted as little deterrent and the latest figures show that in 2005 129,700 motorists still flouted the ban. In February the law was toughened, with drivers facing a £60 fine and three points on their licence.

Drivers were also warned that similar penalties could be imposed for using a hands-free device if they were judged not to be in control of their car.
Police now check mobile phone records after accidents to see if the driver was making a call at the time.

Research by TRL, formerly the Government's Transport Research Laboratory, has suggested that half a million drivers a day make calls on hand-held mobiles.

Ministers are keen to take an even stronger line after figures showed that mobile phones were linked to 13 fatal accidents in 2005 and 52 serious crashes.

Andrew Howard, of the AA, said drivers using a phone make a decision that falls far below the standard of a reasonable driver. "They have crossed the threshold from careless to dangerous driving. These guidelines make that clear."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/12/20/nmobile120.xml