• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

Reason to vote for Obama #1

mills

I'll give em a state, a state of unconsciousness
Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Change.

What change always meant to me was change in the current black population's social behavior. It meant change in their propensity to commit crime and land in jail in disproportionately high numbers.

How would this change occur? Simple. 4 full years, or 8, of a black person in charge of the White House. This would mean that every last black person coming of age in the United States for four straight years will reach that tender threshold with the paradigm of a black man running it all. As opposed to blacks' biggest problem with this country: the claim that whitey runs everything.

If a kid goes from kid stuff to man stuff under the knowledge that a black president is in the white house, it could make great strides for him in his life and therefore great strides for blacks in the US overall. It's only a 4-year generation but it might be enough to start a new kind of movement when that generation matures.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
If only. The actual reaction of the "community" that I've seen was dissillusionment and indignation that he's not doing enough for "his people". Then they call him an Uncle Tom and continue the cycle. It's a really nice idea you posit, but it's got no legs in reality.

Aug 11, 2005
Change.

What change always meant to me was change in the current black population's social behavior. It meant change in their propensity to commit crime and land in jail in disproportionately high numbers.

How would this change occur? Simple. 4 full years, or 8, of a black person in charge of the White House. This would mean that every last black person coming of age in the United States for four straight years will reach that tender threshold with the paradigm of a black man running it all. As opposed to blacks' biggest problem with this country: the claim that whitey runs everything.

If a kid goes from kid stuff to man stuff under the knowledge that a black president is in the white house, it could make great strides for him in his life and therefore great strides for blacks in the US overall. It's only a 4-year generation but it might be enough to start a new kind of movement when that generation matures.
Oh yeah that works.

Hey It's MLK statue day and everything is good

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
It's not meant to be an instant change. It can't possibly be an instant change. It's an investment in a future generation.

Much like every single thing we're doing and have been doing in the middle east.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
This is not a good reason to vote for Obama.
Notice I never qualified it. I'm not trying to sell anyone on anything. I don't care what you racists do. I'm just yapping because there's a space here for us to yap.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I think creating jobs and wealth would be a better solution to the negroid problem but Obama hasnt been able to create any.
And doesn't want to. If the blacks don't feel disenfranchised they will stop voting democrat.

Owenay

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed...
May 10, 2007
Bizarro World
LOL. What reality do you live in? The Race Card is thrown around now more than ever. Flash mobs of black people are targeting and assaulting innocent white people in cities across the country. The POTUS himself even stirs the pot with his constant 'Eat the Successful' (whitey) rhetoric at a time when black unemployment is at record levels. Your interpretation of 'Change' will never be achieved until people on THAT side stop seeing EVERYTHING through a prism of race.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
LOL. What reality do you live in? The Race Card is thrown around now more than ever. Flash mobs of black people are targeting and assaulting innocent white people in cities across the country. The POTUS himself even stirs the pot with his constant 'Eat the Successful' (whitey) rhetoric at a time when black unemployment is at record levels. Your interpretation of 'Change' will never be achieved until people on THAT side stop seeing EVERYTHING through a prism of race.
I literally went to the Bowling For Behave video, to see if you were quoting that. Because I have no idea what in the bat fuck you are talking about.

Owenay

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed...
May 10, 2007
Bizarro World
I literally went to the Bowling For Behave video, to see if you were quoting that. Because I have no idea what in the bat fuck you are talking about.
Then perhaps you need to pay more attention to the world around you.

1. I said, "The Race Card is thrown around now more than ever." Do you disagree? Presidential candidates can't even call the high unemployment, stagnant economy, and debt crisis a 'black cloud' without multiple news channels and a large swath of the liberal blogosphere damning the comment as racist. Does this point to an improvement in matters of race?

2. I said, "Flash mobs of black people are targeting and assaulting innocent white people in cities across the country." The crux of your statement was that Change = improvement in the societal behavior of the black community. What I pointed out tells me their behavior is getting WORSE.

3. I said, "The POTUS himself even stirs the pot with his constant 'Eat the Successful' (whitey) rhetoric at a time when black unemployment is at record levels." When so many, including the POTUS, are constantly drumming into the heads of those without jobs (and more importantly any real ambition in life) that the people who DO work hard, and accomplish things that improve their lives are the ones to blame for the situation the black community finds itself in it is not a positive sign. It certainly doesn't create a climate where young black people feel empowered to make their own lives better. After all, what's the point? Those evil, successful white people are just going to do things that cause high employment in the black community.

4. I said, "Your interpretation of 'Change' will never be achieved until people on THAT side stop seeing EVERYTHING through a prism of race." There can be no 'Change' (as you define it) so long as you have the Sheila Jackson Lee's, Frederica Wilson's, and Al Sharpton's telling the black community that the people who disagree with the democrat's policies do so solely because they are racists rather than that those policies foster a culture of dependency, there will be no improvement. It isn't your average white person who are racist, its the black leadership in Congress and in the community at large as well as the liberal media who frame EVERYTHING they possibly can as being about skin color. Until THOSE people stop playing the race card at every opportunity, the black community will continue to also believes everyone else is racist and your 'Change' will continue to be nothing but a shitty catchphrase.

Don't misunderstand, I think your interpretation of what 'Change' means is very valid. I just don't think the simple fact that 'one of their own' ascending to the highest position in the country (world?) is nearly enough to "make great strides for them in their lives and therefore great strides for blacks in the US overall". At least not while simultaneously accusing everyone else of not only being racists, but also THE REASON why those black people are in their situation in the first place.

I would also argue that the notion of requiring someone of your own skin color ascending the ladder of success as being necessary to inspire people of that skin color is in itself racist. A person truly free of racial hangups would only need to see another PERSON achieve success in order to find inspiration, not someone who looks like them. THAT IS RACISM.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Change.

Very few people use the word "paradigm" properly. But I never saw anyone get it this horribly wrong before.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Very few people use the word "paradigm" properly. But I never saw anyone get it this horribly wrong before.
Really. Your paradigm wouldn't be shifted if blacks told you whether or not you qualified for the unemployment that you needed because you were born into drugs and squalor.

mills

Jan 30, 2005
Flea Bottom
Then perhaps you need to pay more attention to the world around you.

1. I said, "The Race Card is thrown around now more than ever." Do you disagree? Presidential candidates can't even call the high unemployment, stagnant economy, and debt crisis a 'black cloud' without multiple news channels and a large swath of the liberal blogosphere damning the comment as racist. Does this point to an improvement in matters of race?

2. I said, "Flash mobs of black people are targeting and assaulting innocent white people in cities across the country." The crux of your statement was that Change = improvement in the societal behavior of the black community. What I pointed out tells me their behavior is getting WORSE.

3. I said, "The POTUS himself even stirs the pot with his constant 'Eat the Successful' (whitey) rhetoric at a time when black unemployment is at record levels." When so many, including the POTUS, are constantly drumming into the heads of those without jobs (and more importantly any real ambition in life) that the people who DO work hard, and accomplish things that improve their lives are the ones to blame for the situation the black community finds itself in it is not a positive sign. It certainly doesn't create a climate where young black people feel empowered to make their own lives better. After all, what's the point? Those evil, successful white people are just going to do things that cause high employment in the black community.

4. I said, "Your interpretation of 'Change' will never be achieved until people on THAT side stop seeing EVERYTHING through a prism of race." There can be no 'Change' (as you define it) so long as you have the Sheila Jackson Lee's, Frederica Wilson's, and Al Sharpton's telling the black community that the people who disagree with the democrat's policies do so solely because they are racists rather than that those policies foster a culture of dependency, there will be no improvement. It isn't your average white person who are racist, its the black leadership in Congress and in the community at large as well as the liberal media who frame EVERYTHING they possibly can as being about skin color. Until THOSE people stop playing the race card at every opportunity, the black community will continue to also believes everyone else is racist and your 'Change' will continue to be nothing but a shitty catchphrase.

Don't misunderstand, I think your interpretation of what 'Change' means is very valid. I just don't think the simple fact that 'one of their own' ascending to the highest position in the country (world?) is nearly enough to "make great strides for them in their lives and therefore great strides for blacks in the US overall". At least not while simultaneously accusing everyone else of not only being racists, but also THE REASON why those black people are in their situation in the first place.

I would also argue that the notion of requiring someone of your own skin color ascending the ladder of success as being necessary to inspire people of that skin color is in itself racist. A person truly free of racial hangups would only need to see another PERSON achieve success in order to find inspiration, not someone who looks like them. THAT IS RACISM.
Do you actually expect someone to read that horseload of pigshit, after your actual opening argument was "I said, the race card has been thrown around, do you not agree?"

You stupid fucking idiot. I hope you die an extremely violent death very soon.

You dumbass faggot.

Top Bottom