Recent O&A Press Mentions

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
At the Friars Club roast of comedy legend Pat Cooper, OK! caught up with some of the funniest guys around to get their take on the pop star once known as Britney Spears.

“She’s certainly eating well," famously nasal-voiced funny guy Gilbert Gottfried told OK!. "We never accuse Britney Spears of being one of those anorexic starving girls. Certainly, God Bless her, she’s eating.”

Meanwhile AM radio hosts Opie and Anthony had an intellectual debate about the fighting styles of Britney and fellow troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan. Anthony felt Britney had the upper hand, “She’s a bull.” Meanwhile his partner in crime, Opie picked Lindsay to win in a scrap. "She’s a Long Island broad. They know how to scratch. They fight dirty,” he explained to OK!

Guess you gotta give it to a Long Island broad?

By Jocelyn Vena

LINK: http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/2110

O

OldGravyLeg

I believe the "AM" here refers to morning drive time and not "Amplitude Modulation".

Besides, only has-beens and never-will-be's still do AM radio (*COUGH* CURTIS *COUGH* SLIWA *COUGH*)

esswhy

Ever Broken a Puerto Ricans arm for sweat pants $?
Mar 26, 2007
respect

mattiew23m

Nice Head Deek
Feb 17, 2006
Secaucus, NJ
And you wonder why a stoopid twat can't understand the difference between AM, FM, and XM..."whaa"
OK yea, i think they were referring to the AM drive. Sorry, it just looked that way when I read it.

Lots of good press for the bboys atleast.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10202007/gossip/pagesix/comics_roast_pat_to_toast.htm

October 20, 2007 -- THE comics who roasted Pat Cooper yesterday at the Hilton spent more time insulting themselves than the white-haired funnyman who was born Pasquale Caputo. "Boy, does this dais [bleep]," said roastmaster Lisa Lampanelli as she glared at the likes of Freddie Roman, Michael McKean, Tony Roberts, Al Roker, Artie Lange, LeRoy Neiman, Michael Spinks, Bill Boggs, Joe Franklin, Opie and Anthony, Richard Belzer, Danny Aiello and Gary Dell'Abate. "The last time I heard these names I was playing Trivial Pursuit, the who gives a [bleep] edition." Referring to such fellow roasters as Norm Crosby, Dick Capri and Robert Klein, Jeff Ross said, "This isn't a who's who, it's a who's left. Joey Bishop was supposed to be here, but he took the easy way out." Colin Quinn cracked, "The only female these guys have been in [over] the past 10 years is Beth Israel." Most of the other jokes were unprintable.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Get a load of this Opie and Anthony pair. The board op and wacky voice guy from Norton & Friends get another mention in the news because of their association with the legendary comedian (and New York Times bestselling author) Jim Norton. :D