Recommendations for sleep support pillows

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
The Edge of the Water, Norf Jersey
OK, time to consult the 'baggers on this one.

In my 'advanced age', I'm finding that my neck and back is sore when I wake up in the morning....I'm thinking I need one of those back/neck/head support pillows, but since I sleep on my side most of the time, I'm concerned that the head support pillow will just screw me up more. Any suggestions? Is the full body pillow worth it?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I have four herniated discs in my neck and have been using a
Natura Wool
pillow.

Only once in a while will I turn in my sleep fucking my neck up. They're not cheap, but nothing good usually is, IMO.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
Thanks...anyone know anything about the Tri Core Pillow (just put in the link for reference purposes)? I've seen it recommended at a bunch of sites but wanted some real-world reviews.

D0uche, I checked out your link and that looks like a possibility too...do you have the regular or plus fill on yours?

This has been ongoing for nearly a year and since the "giving season" is upon us, it's a good time to put in requests for a gift that I actually want.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
Mattress is acceptable - not a high end but not a cheapo. It's a king size, so replacing it isn't an option right now. I'm thinking that the support option for the head/neck is the best route to start with. I have a ton of pillows, which if I set them up properly, helps with the back.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I have a queen sized regular one.

I used one of the memory foam ones before. However, they tend to break down after a while, leaving you without the support you need.

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Currently using a set of D implants attached to a blonde, but not only is the up front cost expensive, you pay for those things the rest of your life. ;)

Actually, have an slightly arthritic neck. The doctor had me sleeping with one of those small cylindrical pillows under my neck to keep it straight when it really bothers me. Works well. Anything that is going to keep your head and neck aligned while you sleep should work, regardless of cost.