Red Dead Redemption sequel

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!

At least thats what everyone thinks this means

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
They can give me any old type of quel. Looking forward to this.

I actually hope they go to all new characters.

Frankie_b

They can give me any old type of quel. Looking forward to this.

I actually hope they go to all new characters.
That second picture is dutch's gang thats the only thing that points to a prequel. So long as it keeps that dickhole Wesley Crusher outta the game, god did i hate him as the son.

Chip Spackler

Donator
That second picture is dutch's gang thats the only thing that points to a prequel. So long as it keeps that dickhole Wesley Crusher outta the game, god did i hate him as the son.
Never got to finish RDR because my cunting ex smashed my Xbox.

I will play this on PC.

Frankie_b

Multiple characters? I sense one will be mexican, one a woman, a black dude, a asian, and the rest white guys.
There are a Mexican and a woman in Dutchs gang so that would make sense, the rest of the gang not sure of race but I dont think it would be any type of a problem. I despise franklin in GTA he should have been replaced with Lamar not because he's a negro but because hes a complaining little bitch.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
I'm hoping for a remastered RDR for PC and new consoles with a sequel early 2018.

There are a Mexican and a woman in Dutchs gang so that would make sense, the rest of the gang not sure of race but I dont think it would be any type of a problem. I despise franklin in GTA he should have been replaced with Lamar not because he's a negro but because hes a complaining little bitch.
Been a while since I played so I don't remember much of the game.

Even by open world standards Rockstar games always feel lacking to me.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
No prequel. No sequel. Please Jesus no.

All new. If there's any good in the world.

Frankie_b

Been a while since I played so I don't remember much of the game.

Even by open world standards Rockstar games always feel lacking to me.
Games that allow you to do things that range from smoking meth to decapitating an enemy and beating his friends to death with the head?

A GAME WHERE YOU CAN UPPERCUT A LADY OF THE NIGHT RIGHT OUT HER GODDAMNED GLASS SLIPPERS IS LACKING!? Sir, I fear you have gone mad

Games that allow you to do things that range from smoking meth to decapitating an enemy and beating his friends to death with the head?

A GAME WHERE YOU CAN UPPERCUT A LADY OF THE NIGHT RIGHT OUT HER GODDAMNED GLASS SLIPPERS IS LACKING!? Sir, I fear you have gone mad
Eh, I'll take good story telling to minigames any day of the week.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I heard that game was terrible.
The story, setting and atmosphere is top notch. The soundtrack is one of the best in video game history. The only one I can think of that is better is Vice City.

Gameplay is bland. Not bad, per se, but just nothing special. But the repetition....dear God the repetition. Do you like killing everyone at a location? do you like destroying merchandise? I hope so, because you are going to do them over and over and over...

And there is just bad game design. You can whistle to attract a bad guy's attention then stealth kill them when they come to you...which is fine. But you can do it to a group...and they come one at a time. You can also whistle people endlessly, staying just ahead of them, until you get them where you want them.

One of the goals is to damage their business to the point that the boss comes out to investigate. Which sounds solid...but everything you do takes money from them. Kill a guy? That's $50.

And they just leave stacks of money lying about for you to take.

There are some high points, but getting to them is a slog.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Main character is gonna be a broad.

NotSoFast