Red Dead Redemption sequel

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I just went out and got an external 2 TB HD. Got tired of deleting games I havent played in a while but still own. Didnt have enough room for NHL 19 wasnt gonna have enough for this.

So ready for Friday.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
PS or xb?

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I never played the original RDR but this looks really good. RDR2 here I come

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I decided to go physical fr this one. Getting the xbox version so I can play with my dad when online goes live.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I'm in some super fast Amazon time warp or something in Anaheim. I ordered it yesterday afternoon and it might already have been there this morning somehow.
My office is in Brea and amazon has been fucked sideways, worse than I've ever seen it for a week now. Shit saying it will be delivered today, every day for eight days now. A couple of things showed up today but other stuff has been floating around the ether for over a week.

Think I'll be picking one of these up on your recommendation, thank you.
I hooked it up last night. Formatted it. Went into storage and cleared up around 300 GB of space. Left the 3 games I play most often now. Took about 40 minutes to transfer about 6 games off. I've been reading, and I did it myself. You have to eject it before you can unhook it from the PS. Devices>external storage>whatever the fuck sounds like it ejects it. Message pops up and unplugged.

Worked well and no need to switch out the HD. .... more gooder.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BIV

Amazon says my copy has been shipped

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
Downloaded mine 2 days ago and waiting for it to start

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Should I pick this up? I mean, it seems fun. I guess. I don't know. I feel like I should get into games like this, but I usually don't. Usually because of time.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
They say that to finish the campaign it will take 40 - 50 hours if you do no side things so you can at least double that

BIV

6.5 hours for you digital folks.

SO? My copy coming from amazon today. Will have to wait until after work. How is it? How long to install from disc?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
SO? My copy coming from amazon today. Will have to wait until after work. How is it? How long to install from disc?
Easily a couple of hours. Two discs to this game, one data and the other a play disc.

Plus, there is most likely a download or two required. :meh:

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
It was like an 85GB download.

Played a little this morning. We’ll see how this goes.

Stig

The Star of Wackbag. Without me, you have nothing.
Picked up the ultimate edition at lunch. Let's see how this goes tonight. Anybody got experience with external HDDs on a PS4?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Picked up the ultimate edition at lunch. Let's see how this goes tonight. Anybody got experience with external HDDs on a PS4?
I just picked up the one that was mentioned in this thread for $70 from Amazon and moved a bunch of games over. So far it seems to be great, but I haven't really done much with it yet other than move a bunch of games onto it.