Red Dead Redemption sequel

You can play games directly from the external. I would have gotten a better external for that, but I only wanted the extra space. As it stands now I have 400Gb empty on my PS4.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Floyd1977

I decided to go physical fr this one. Getting the xbox version so I can play with my dad when online goes live.
I don’t know why anybody wouldn’t go physical. When you’re done with the game you have something you can trade in. Also the physical copy of RDR2 comes with a physical map. And can’t, technically, Sony/MS revoke digital purchases if a need arose? I wouldn’t expect that to happen but it’s not unheard of when it comes to digital media purchases.

Anyway, I’m going to play this bitch now. 2 Discs, 103GB install, game must be massive.

Also, did anyone on PS4 go through a ridiculously long install time? I’ve never had a game on PS4 install so slowly (proportionally). I was worried something was wrong with the drive, but I hadn’t had any such slow installs with other titles.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I don’t know why anybody wouldn’t go physical. When you’re done with the game you have something you can trade in. Also the physical copy of RDR2 comes with a physical map. And can’t, technically, Sony/MS revoke digital purchases if a need arose? I wouldn’t expect that to happen but it’s not unheard of when it comes to digital media purchases.

Anyway, I’m going to play this bitch now. 2 Discs, 103GB install, game must be massive.

Also, did anyone on PS4 go through a ridiculously long install time? I’ve never had a game on PS4 install so slowly (proportionally). I was worried something was wrong with the drive, but I hadn’t had any such slow installs with other titles.
When I first started the game last night it took a while to get started but after that it was awesome. Not sure if that's what you mean.

Curious if it will be the same each time you start the game.

Floyd1977

When I first started the game last night it took a while to get started but after that it was awesome. Not sure if that's what you mean.

Curious if it will be the same each time you start the game.
I mean the actual install process on the PS4. Like when you put the disc in and the completion indication fills up on the home screen.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Mine installing now.

I guess I'll play more Boundless while I wait.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I put in the disk and started the installation.

I took a shit, looked for something on tv (hey, baseball!), made a sammich, loaded a bowl, smoked half of said bowl, ate said sammich, and awkwardly thumbed out this message on my phone....51.5%

Tha fuck I do now?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator

I took a shit, looked for something on tv (hey, baseball!), made a sammich, loaded a bowl, smoked half of said bowl, ate said sammich, and awkwardly thumbed out this message on my phone....51.5%

Tha fuck I do now?
The other half of the bowl.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

Tha fuck I do now?
Isn't it one of the largest installs in gaming? 50gb I read in a tidbit someplace?

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I mean the actual install process on the PS4. Like when you put the disc in and the completion indication fills up on the home screen.
I dl'd it a week ago. No discs for me.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator

Tha fuck I do now?
Stop perpetuating a stereotype.

Has anyone actually played it yet?

I’m on the fence about getting it. Haven’t been into gaming lately.

Has anyone actually played it yet?

I’m on the fence about getting it. Haven’t been into gaming lately.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
You have to suffer through a few hours of slow-paced cut scenes to get to the sandbox part.

The game is gorgeous. Although, I did have to murder a few witnesses to my petty crimes.

I fell asleep during the loading of the second disk. Out with the family today. Ull be starting this tonight..

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
I'm trying to be a good boy the first time around. Hopefully no insane murdering

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
This is why modern gaming sucks: I just moved house and teh interwebz isn't working properly yet (not nearly good enough for Netflix or huge downloads). So, can I play my new game in the meantime?

I am positive about how good this game will be; I doubt it, but I hope it's not a disappointment like GTAV.

This is why modern gaming sucks: I just moved house and teh interwebz isn't working properly yet (not nearly good enough for Netflix or huge downloads). So, can I play my new game in the meantime?

I am positive about how good this game will be; I doubt it, but I hope it's not a disappointment like GTAV.
Wait, what? You thought GTAV was a disappointment? How was that not the best game you ever played? Trevor alone made that game.