Red Letter Media Present: Best of the Worst

Update:

A new robot-themed Best of the Worst will be up later this week. It took a lot of alcohol to get through this one.
Between HitB and this, I am way less antsy about getting more Plinkett. I just dig these guys' sense of humor.

They want to do Superman III and IV? HOO HOO!!!

DiggerNick

It's My Birthday!
Donator
When Rich Evans laughs I want to stab him in the neck.

I wonder how many refunds in movie theatres he has been responsible for. I'd rather watch a movie with Max Cady than that cackling boob.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
When Rich Evans laughs I want to stab him in the neck.

I wonder how many refunds in movie theatres he has been responsible for. I'd rather watch a movie with Max Cady than that cackling boob.
I can't seem to locate a dislike button... You've sullied the great name of Rich Evans. We should consider ourselves lucky he even graces us with his presence.

Lord Zero

RedLetterMedia is one of the all-time best sites on the 'Net.

DiggerNick

It's My Birthday!
Donator
I can't seem to locate a dislike button... You've sullied the great name of Rich Evans. We should consider ourselves lucky he even graces us with his presence.
In small doses it's amusing, but imagine sitting with that through a two-hour movie.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
In small doses it's amusing, but imagine sitting with that through a two-hour movie.
WE WOULD BE SO LUCKY!!!!!!

And I'm not just saying this because I have a Rich Evans Autograph that I display, proudly...

Last edited:
Loved the robot episode, and if I ever saw Rich Evans I would be sorta star struck. I'd love to watch a movie with him.

MOAR CONTENT!!!!

Bravo, Red Letter Media for pumping stuff out lately.

I really really really want Mrs. Plinkett to be my girlfriend. I'd watch bad movies with her all the time.

They just teased a new episode on Facebook.

DiggerNick

It's My Birthday!
Donator
The newest episode reviewing THE LONE RANGER and WHITE HOUSE DOWN was a cracker.

Jay blew my mind when he compared the two 'White House in Peril' movies as being like when Golan and Globus each made their own Lambada movies.

I laughed like a... well, you know.

DiggerNick

It's My Birthday!
Donator
Rich Evans really, really needs some sun.