Red Letter Media presents The Nerd Crew

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Holy shit....that's just embarrassing.

I guess I get understand Nerd Crew a bit more.

And to answer my earlier question of "who still does the random hot girl thing?"...the answer is "Collider, Collider still does it."

Keee-rist
"Lightsabers, trailers, posters, RED, star wars. Everything's star wars, AND IF YOU HATED THE TRAILER I'M TAKING A BAT TO YOUR HOUSE!"

A grown man said this.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
The speculation is that the bookshelf and background is the force tree. I hope it's just a single line throw away and they leave it for the hard core, like you said. Between Rebels, the comics and now this clip, they seem intent on making it an essential part of the lore.

I think it's kinda silly, personally.

I can almost guarantee they will talk about Ben's diary, it's likely one of the books on that shelf. How else did Luke learn about Rey? :)
Cerebro?

Actually, how would Ben know about a grand/daughter he wasn't alive to see born?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Holy shit....that's just embarrassing.

I guess I get understand Nerd Crew a bit more.

And to answer my earlier question of "who still does the random hot girl thing?"...the answer is "Collider, Collider still does it."

Keee-rist
I'm a big fan of random hot girl Jessica Chobot. She might be the most attractive gal to come out of Buffalo. That's not really saying much, but still...

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Cerebro?

Actually, how would Ben know about a grand/daughter he wasn't alive to see born?
He wouldn't know about his granddaughter, but I assume he'd know about his daughter ....and Luke chasing Jedi Lore and looking for students would certainly have tracked down the Kenobi line.

And I'm sure it'll be in the rumored, but you know it's going to happen, Kenobi movie. I wouldn't be shocked if they are holding off announcing just so they can get past any TLJ spoilers.

BIV

I'm a big fan of random hot girl Jessica Chobot. She might be the most attractive gal to come out of Buffalo. That's not really saying much, but still...
Chobot? Damn, she's old school.

Look at Piggy with the deep nerd dive.

BIV

His whole channel is pretty good. Most of his videos are only a few minutes long, and he despises Marvel and its fanboys.
How can you despise the Marvel Movies? What a queer.

DiggerNick

Donator

Keee-rist
Film Gob does a video about that, too.

DiggerNick

Donator
The only chicks from that vid I knew were Jessi and that Terri twat from IGN.
When was the last time Jessi was even on one of their shows? Either she's decided to keep a low profile or she and Mike broke up.

DiggerNick

Donator
Wait does this guy like Man of Steel?
He LOVES it. :p

The DCEU is his shit. And the apparent fact that Marvel/Disney has paid off everyone to mindlessly praise Marvel movies while being sure to trash anything DC does is a major part of his videos.

Pigdango

Donator

The DCEU is his shit. And the apparent fact that Marvel/Disney has paid off everyone to mindlessly praise Marvel movies while being sure to trash anything DC does is a major part of his videos.
Oh Jesus.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
When was the last time Jessi was even on one of their shows? Either she's decided to keep a low profile or she and Mike broke up.
Well over a year or two. From what I understand, she decided to keep a low profile because there were a few incidents with overzealous RLM super fans becoming a little too stalky and critical. She decided to stay behind the scenes after that because who needs that shit?

But that was the initial reason. Not sure if Mike and her are still together.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
I was first introduced to her when she moderated a Comic Con panel a few years ago. Don't remember which one. I do remember Joy leaning in to me during it and going "She's a fake nerd. You can tell with her manufactured enthusiasm."

Pigdango

Donator
I was first introduced to her when she moderated a Comic Con panel a few years ago. Don't remember which one. I do remember Joy leaning in to me during it and going "She's a fake nerd. You can tell with her manufactured enthusiasm."
I hope you said "I don't care."

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
@BIV I'm Bi-curious if your opinion of Nerd Crew has changed since finding out they are real people.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
@BIV I'm Bi-curious if your opinion of Nerd Crew has changed since finding out they are real people.
He hates them more now that he realizes some people, NAY, some heroes are out there on the line every DAY giving us 24 hour Force Tree coverage.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
OK... I know I missed something. Someone, please, for the love of God, explain what the Force Tree is.

BIV

Which is complete bullshit, but whatever.

BIV

Yes, it has. That shit is douchey.

OK... I know I missed something. Someone, please, for the love of God, explain what the Force Tree is.
*puts on nerd glasses*

There was a force sensitive tree that was on the jedi temple on Coruscant. Just a place for meditation and such. When the temple was destroyed and turned into the Imperial Center, a sapling was smuggled out. In one of the comics Luke, with Poe Dameron's mom's help, tracked down the sapling. I don't remember why, but there was two of them. The Dameron family took one and planted it on Dantooine, where they settled and mad e a homestead. What Luke did with his has remained a mystery.

Force Tree