Red Letter Media presents The Nerd Crew

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
"Who would have thought the Death Star Popcorn machine would have one fatal flaw?"

:haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

The whole scenario of Darth Maul's legs becoming a separate villain from the top half of his body was hilarious.

MTJonny

Donator
As soon as I realized it was a fake trailer at the end I wanted to to turn it off. That shit is so goddamn unconformable, even in this context.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
"The great thing about this is, is that it's a character we know."

As soon as I realized it was a fake trailer at the end I wanted to to turn it off. That shit is so goddamn unconformable, even in this context.
As soon as I realized it was fake their stupid Sony paid reactions just got funnier. Fucking shills.

This star wars...is more diverse than its ever been.
That's true.
This is true.
This is true.
This is true.
This is true.
We have never had a minority in star wars.
This is true.
This is super.
This is true.
This is true.
Very true. VERY diverse.
Incredible.
VERY diverse.

:haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

-A movie about a gangster slug who doesn't speak english sounds VERY COOL.

.....eh....

-REMEMBER WHO'S WRITING THE CHECKS HERE!

VERY COOL!

-Its a stand alone film for Forlom!

..Who the fuck is Forlom?

-He's a bounty hunter from Empire Strikes Back.

Oh, I've never seen it.

:haha7:

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Mr. Piggy Eats :haha7::haha7:

@Pigdango has to do something with this.

The desk keeps evolving into a more obnoxious hunk of shit with each episode. This episode in front of Rich there's just a pile of those green pig aliens.
I noticed that too. I'm waiting for them to be taking under a mountain of toys and junk.

I enjoy the nerd crew in general because it mocks those useless youtube reaction videos. Though I wish I knew exactly who they were making fun of specifically. I feel like this video had more vindictiveness behind it than normal.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
I enjoy the nerd crew in general because it mocks those useless youtube reaction videos. Though I wish I knew exactly who they were making fun of specifically. I feel like this video had more vindictiveness behind it than normal.
I enjoy The Nerd Crew because it may be the most sneeringly sarcastic thing currently in existence.

I enjoy The Nerd Crew because it may be the most sneeringly sarcastic thing currently in existence.
Its impossible to not like it unless you yourself have a podcast that examines trailers, toys, and other nerd speculation.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Its impossible to not like it unless you yourself have a podcast that examines trailers, toys, and other nerd speculation.
I don't mind nerd podcasts that examine trailers or speculate about movies, it's the thick stench of fraudulence that surrounds the big ones that I can't stand. Look at the nerdy conversations we have here or that you have with your friends in real life and compare them to the conversations on the various big "nerd" podcasts. There's something very fake about them. Even when they're discussing something they don't like, they always seem to say that it's "problematic" or some other emotionally distant word; no one ever seems to say things like, "This movie looks like aged dog shit." Seriously, you got three or four nerds together and watched the Justice League trailer and not one of them said "this sucks"?