Red Sox kick Ass/Opies Sports Curse Is Dead, Phone Call Thursday-Listening Thread

R

Retard Sex

NOPE :) It's like this= If you embrace it,,,the wins will come. If you ignore it, we lose.
I've always said it didn't work against Boston but as a Sox fan I never feel like we're in the clear until the game (or in this case series) is over.

He did pick the Sox for the World Series in 04 too, but that was after he said they were done in the ALCS.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
I've always said it didn't work against Boston but as a Sox fan I never feel like we're in the clear until the game (or in this case series) is over.

He did pick the Sox for the World Series in 04 too, but that was after he said they were done in the ALCS.

BELIEVE ME I AGREE 110%! MY grandfather died before they won in '04 and let me know just how special that win was,,,my dad knows the pain of them not winning in the 56 years of his life untill '04,,,,and I know how close they can get and blow it:arrrh:- So im not counting the curse out....yet...I'm listening to WEEI right now and im about to call in and tell them to calm down....fans are allready saying there gonna sweep..if your listening did you hear that last one?:rolleyes:

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
morning guys. I wouldn't go as far as saying the curse is dead guys. don't forget the last 3 teams before he picked the sox lost soundly.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
morning guys. I wouldn't go as far as saying the curse is dead guys. don't forget the last 3 teams before he picked the sox lost soundly.
You must EMBRACE IT,,,,also sorry but Opie is not god,,,,that thread was done allready so he really has no power over the sox winning or losing it :icon_mrgr

notmikeh

Jun 8, 2006
I have been calling for a sweep but not like these fan boys on WEEI. I think sweep only because of the long time the rockies had off(it reminded me of what happened in 04 against the Cards) . I called it when they were still playing game 7 against the indians.

Look at me now I am Kreskin

R

Retard Sex

BELIEVE ME I AGREE 110%! MY grandfather died before they won in '04 and let me know just how special that win was,,,my dad knows the pain of them not winning in the 56 years of his life untill '04,,,,and I know how close they can get and blow it:arrrh:- So im not counting the curse out....yet...I'm listening to WEEI right now and im about to call in and tell them to calm down....fans are allready saying there gonna sweep..if your listening did you hear that last one?:rolleyes:
I didn't hear it but thanks for putting it out there for those excited dopes. Dale and Holley is pretty much the only show I can usually stand on WEEI - The Big Show ruined it for me.

notmikeh

Jun 8, 2006
norton your sig is awesome

notmikeh

Jun 8, 2006
hey I thought the Rock Screem was on Tuesday and today was Phone Call Thursday

R

Retard Sex

You have to keep your scorecard up to date :action-sm

Dec 9, 2004
Baton Rouge
Morning everybody!

I go to work at 6 my time and there is no traffic. just smooth sailing.

notmikeh

Jun 8, 2006
alright folks I have to go have a good one. GO SOX!