Redding / Razor Roman routines at Camden Show?

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Since we didnt get to hear them , is there going to be a Loff-off at the tailgate? If so gotta record this )

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Now your thinking. Find VOS and he can intro them out of a Station Wagon

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
HAHAHAHA Redding got bumped for Flea. :p

Redding

Why can't us?
I would be up for it but i might get bumped again :(

weren't you "Richie Redding"? I got on late today so I didn't hear all of the CCC.

Short Version:

Real fans were bumped so Kid Chris's planted guys could go/win.
Should have saved time by just announcing the guy was gonna do it.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
*speculation* (Opie, that means I know I'm talking out of my ass)

Maybe the Philly ticket sales weren't as expected, and they're trying to get Kid Chris fans to buy some.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
no that wasnt me i was the guy that sat in line the entire show :(
ah... I thought that was you. Well that sucks that you didn't get to go. I heard that wackbagette went without crashing, but didn't hear her "set" yet. I heard the guy who won, although I had WBCN on and literally like 15 words of his whole set was what got through. Did you think he deserved to win? Forget the crowd reaction, I mean do you think he was the best comic? I'll lisetn to the replay through XM.

Wilmington WOW

The Emmitt Till of Wackbag
I am bringing a full PA system with multiple mics.
in between tunes and o&a sounders we could do a mini car crash comedy for the parking lot to hear

wackbagette

A classy cunt that misses MJ
Roman was thinking of getting a PA and getting his truck to use as a second stage at the tailgate. Which I think is a wonderful idea for the following reasons:

1. Redding and Roman should have had a shot
2. I would have liked to have seen Vanilla Thunder's full 2 minutes, sucks that he was cut off and crashed out
3. I would have liked to have finished my material (I was cut to 90 seconds and never got to finish my best line). It was a little jarring to try to rework material with that little notice but hey, it was a try. I left out all the O&A stuff and I would have liked to share it with people who would "get it" :)
4. Why not give anyone else a shot at trying a line or two out? :)

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Roman was thinking of getting a PA and getting his truck to use as a second stage at the tailgate. Which I think is a wonderful idea for the following reasons:

2. I would have liked to have seen Vanilla Thunder's full 2 minutes, sucks that he was cut off and crashed out
3. I would have liked to have finished my material (I was cut to 90 seconds and never got to finish my best line). It was a little jarring to try to rework material with that little notice but hey, it was a try. I left out all the O&A stuff and I would have liked to share it with people who would "get it" :)
I totally agree. WOW has the PA, and we can use Roman's truck as the stage.... sounds good to me!!!

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
This is what I love about WB - we might eat our own, but we also will corral around our own quicker than we would our own families.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Along with Redding and Razor Roman, a 2nd stage with all the other decent comics who didn't makie it would be cool: amir, wackbaggette, gino, etc. would be pretty damn cool.

Of course, I won't be there but if you guys put it together you should record it.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
now i wanna go, anyone want to pay my way to camden?:action-sm

Redding

Why can't us?
Short Version:

Real fans were bumped so Kid Chris's planted guys could go/win.
Should have saved time by just announcing the guy was gonna do it.

ah... I thought that was you. Well that sucks that you didn't get to go. I heard that wackbagette went without crashing, but didn't hear her "set" yet. I heard the guy who won, although I had WBCN on and literally like 15 words of his whole set was what got through. Did you think he deserved to win? Forget the crowd reaction, I mean do you think he was the best comic? I'll lisetn to the replay through XM.
im not gonna get into the real fans vs kidd chris thing....in my opinion a real fan doesnt have to win this thing it was a opportunity for a new comic to get noticed and Mayo is a young comic and kidd chris guy or not i think he deserved it (though Amir and Wackbagette were great...Gino not so much)...I will say this as a fan i love O&A and they have always been great to me...and as a fan i dont expect anything more from them then to entertain me...it sucks i didnt get on but if it wasnt for them i probably would of never tried standup in the first place...

I am bringing a full PA system with multiple mics.
in between tunes and o&a sounders we could do a mini car crash comedy for the parking lot to hear
That would be a good idea...im not sure if i would do it though any mic time is good mic time...but please if your gonna do it please have a set...flea is a good kid and i like that he stood up for the O&A fans but he really had no actual material

some potty mouth named Mayo

comic 2 years in the business
dont knock the guy cause i really think if he was a O&A guy we would like him, hes dirty and i still found his stuff to be creative...which is tough because so many comics use being dirty as a crutch...hes a young guy and deserves the oppurtunity...and if working with Kidd Chris helps get O&A fans back in philly im for it

its a good idea and you did the right thing by not doing insider stuff that only a percentage of the crowd would get...Jeff from Jersey only did O&A jokes and it failed...

Along with Redding and Razor Roman, a 2nd stage with all the other decent comics who didn't makie it would be cool: amir, wackbaggette, gino, etc. would be pretty damn cool.

Of course, I won't be there but if you guys put it together you should record it.
if we could get amir to do that it would be really cool because i really liked his set..anyone know him?