Reddit exposes Fez's parents address and Fez's address

lajikal

Reddit should stick to tracking and capturing people wearing backpacks.

Georgie

Wackbag exposes Reddit links to Fez's parents address and Fez's address.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I didnt even know people used that subreddit. I hope one of the mods over there takes that down, no need for that info to be thrown around.

They just prove DTT right more and more. Listen to this man, he has a microphone he must be right.

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
I never knew Todd's real last name before.

Agree that this crosses a line and then some. Because of course a show like this will have some weirdo fans.

fletcher

Donator
I hope the reddit over posters have pull over there like we do here.
You and who else? I need a list of the "over posters" so I can know who not to fuck with.
I never knew Todd's real last name before.

Agree that this crosses a line and then some. Because of course a show like this will have some weirdo fans.
Their friends are weird enough, I cant imagine what the super fan retards are like.

Georgie

You and who else? I need a list of the "over posters" so I can know who not to fuck with.

Their friends are weird enough, I cant imagine what the super fan retards are like.
Its an O&A board. Everyone is heavy.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
What's worse, the fact that everyone now knows or now that they know they don't give a shit?

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I don't care how loyal Don is to them or how fiercely he defends them... I still say those redditers are a pack of jerks.

fletcher

Donator
Looks like a mod really cleaned up that thread and removed the personal information, though the address is totally visible in the gif.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Finding out alleged properties in Fez's personal life and then posting it is stalkerish.

fletcher

Donator
Finding out alleged properties in Fez's personal life and then posting it is stalkerish.
I think posting it online is when it crosses the line. Its not that difficult to find that information these days, I just did a quick spin around google and had it in minutes.