Reddit exposes Fez's parents address and Fez's address

peewee

I think posting it online is when it crosses the line. Its not that difficult to find that information these days, I just did a quick spin around google and had it in minutes.
Yeah in about 5 mins I got a whole bunch of info on everyone on that show. Still a real dick move to post it.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Truth Bomb is not a man to be trifled with over there.
Yeah, he is the moral barometer of the righteous! He will put you in your place!

Im guessing you picked that particular user because he posted the most out of the 6 people in that thread.

Discoman

Donator
Well Redditors already cost us alot of O&A show websites because people over there can't keep their fucking mouths shut. I shouldn't be surprised they would do something as creepy as this.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Who thought this was a good idea? Not like people are now going to pilgrimage over to Fez's house, but why post this info?

Who thought this was a good idea? Not like people are now going to pilgrimage over to Fez's house, but why post this info?
Have you not been listening to DTT? Any one of his hundreds of anti Reddit posts should suffice.

KR1288

You forgot atheism and recycling old 4chan memes. Reddit truly is the gaping asshole of the Internet.

It's like any internet place. It's the same shit over and over. Hell, this place is even like that.

It's like any internet place. It's the same shit over and over. Hell, this place is even like that.

Not really. I don't recall this place publishing Fez's mom's address or accusing innocent people of the Boston bombing.