Reddit Spergs Produce Professional Documentary About Jim Norton

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Watching that video makes me hope Sam gets fired from SXM and has to try and live of his gay-ass wrestling podcasts.
Isnt he or at least wasnt he sponsored by WWE? Im willing to bet for a gay ass wrestling podcast it does pretty well if he had/has WWEs attention

Madness

Dec 9, 2004
Isnt he or at least wasnt he sponsored by WWE? Im willing to bet for a gay ass wrestling podcast it does pretty well if he had/has WWEs attention
I think they just provide him with guests. He tried to do a Patreon for his podcast and got basically nothing for it.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
I think they just provide him with guests. He tried to do a Patreon for his podcast and got basically nothing for it.
Oh im not surprised on the patreon but i meant ad revenue because of traffic and the WWE connection even if they arent paying him for the interviews. Not that hes raking in the dough just that hes doing better with it than Diggernick thinks. Its still a gay ass podcast afterall

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
That guy has posted some extra stuff, including the full interview with Pat Duffy.

Some interesting stuff here, especially how Anthony was a bit of a diva himself and had a strict 'Don't look at him or speak to him unless spoken to' rule for interns. Mostly it was about him coming in hungover.

But it's no secret Ant never gave a fuck about the interns.

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
Sam also works the preshows for WWE pay-per-views. His brain fart at WrestleMania this year is now part of the show's intro.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Huge plot twist. Yooge.

Remember Terry Clifford, the voluptuous woman O&A used to Jocktober and make fun of?

...Turns out, this is the mother of a guy who streams O&A episodes and clips on Youtube, TEFFT PATTERN.

Fuckin' surreal, just fuckin' surreal...

Queen_Bona

Aug 31, 2017
Jim is completely broken as a human being. There is no way a normal relationship with a regular woman could ever satisfy him.
To be honest, I don't think a regular woman would want to date him.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Some interesting stuff here, especially how Anthony was a bit of a diva himself and had a strict 'Don't look at him or speak to him unless spoken to' rule for interns. Mostly it was about him coming in hungover.

But it's no secret Ant never gave a fuck about the interns.
All you need to do to understand what kind of shitty employee Anthony is even to this day is go back and listen to the June 25, 2010 NOpie show with Colin and Vos. Anthony was late, again, and toward the end of the show he started talking about how he was to reported to a higher-up's office to be reprimanded for chronic lateness after the show. Colin asked him what time he was supposed to come in. Anthony's answer, which Colin was more than happy to highlight, was, "Like, 6:00."

Ants Lost Gun

Oct 1, 2016
Or still somewhat buzzed because he didn't sleep.