Reddit thinks Opie is an asshole.

It is nice this happened before a week long break, hopefully this wont make it through a whole week.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Figures that they'd complain about 1 of 5 funny things he's done in about 10 years.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I thought Reddit hated Wackbag because Wackbag thinks Opie is an asshole? I can't keep up with the circle jerking.

blazin

I really hope this is the video that goes viral for Opie. The comments are certainly coming in fast as Im reading them.

I thought it was dug up from the archives, but no, he actually re-uploaded it yesterday.

KR1288

Im surprised they made a whole thread without referencing the NSA, Ron Paul or the government. Yuck. I hate reddit besides the O&A subreddit

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Those morons are trying to rally Louis CK and Bill Burr. Good luck getting the "keys to your soul" guy on your side.

They're acting like they just found video of Paula Deen saying ******. Settle down, fellas.

It probably has the legs to go viral but will probably get pulled for bullying before that.

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
I thought Reddit hated Wackbag because Wackbag thinks Opie is an asshole? I can't keep up with the circle jerking.
Uhh Ohhh if the phrase circle jerk comes up two more times Don will show up like beetle juice.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!
I agree this opie guy is an arsehole, he clearly done this because cakeguy is black.

I actually challenged all of reddit to a fist fight one time, none of those fagits showed up.

Par for the course.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Its amazing to watch the OUTRAGE that is going on for a video that has been on the internets for the last 6 years. Bunch of tagalong whiners.

I see some commenters are dragging Troy and his use of the word "faggot" into the outrage machine to blame Sirius/XM. Hopefully some of these cunts will look back at the old Louie tapes and realize his mentality is far closer to O&A than their douche hipster outlook.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
I see some commenters are dragging Troy and his use of the word "faggot" into the outrage machine to blame Sirius/XM. Hopefully some of these cunts will look back at the old Louie tapes and realize his mentality is far closer to O&A than their douche hipster outlook.
Wait till one of those idiots finds the poker chip incident and get all frothed up about something that happened in 03/04.