RedLetterMedia presents: re:View

I need to watch Star Trek Discovery. They can't shut up about it and I need to know if it's just because they're massive Trekkie fanboys or because it really is worth discussing this much.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
I need to watch Star Trek Discovery. They can't shut up about it and I need to know if it's just because they're massive Trekkie fanboys or because it really is worth discussing this much.
Are you a Trek person?

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
I was a rabid Next Gen fan. Missed DS9 (watched random episodes here and here). Watched virtually all of Voyager. So yeah, I guess.
Bitch, you a tourist.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
DS9 is some of the best sci-fi TV ever made.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
I was a rabid Next Gen fan. Missed DS9 (watched random episodes here and here). Watched virtually all of Voyager. So yeah, I guess.
You should really try DS9.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Jack dissing both Hackers and Jack Ryan? Booooo

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
To me, even if he's actually enjoying himself, Culkin's involvement with RLM subtly smacks of a calculated PR move at career resurgence than organic fanboy desire to be involved.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
To me, even if he's actually enjoying himself, Culkin's involvement with RLM subtly smacks of a calculated PR move at career resurgence than organic fanboy desire to be involved.
You may be right. Culkin recently visited James Rolfe's basement (Angry Video Game Nerd fame), so he may be trolling popular YouTube channels to get some heat back.

DiggerNick

Donator
He was on Rogan's show a few weeks back as well.

It seems he's on the "Look, guys, I'm actually normal. Not some strung out crack-head! Please hire me!" tour.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Well, let's hold our horses there. I found him likable despite the nailpolish and rings, but those are signs he's not conforming to what anyone would think is "normal".

Still, I'd give him a break were I casting something.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
It was quite amusing and entertaining, even if Mac sounded like he has dentures.
But, guess that'll happen if you do enough meth

Floyd1977

He was on Rogan's show a few weeks back as well.

It seems he's on the "Look, guys, I'm actually normal. Not some strung out crack-head! Please hire me!" tour.
I did make a mental note that he doesn’t look like he has AIDS anymore.